KV331 Audio SynthMaster One Crossgrade from SynthMaster Player || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized KV331 Audio Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
PLEASE NOTE: This crossgrade from SynthMaster Player to SynthMaster One is for registered users of SynthMaster Player.
SynthMaster One is an easy to use wavetable synthesizer with an intuitive workflow. Although it shares the same engine with its bigger brother SynthMaster, it comes with new features like wavetable synthesis. With its simple layout, rich wavetable/waveform content and inspiring factory presets library, designing new sounds with SynthMaster One is a real joy. Watch our videos, listen to the audio demos and you'll see how easy it is to design sounds with this synth.
- Cross-platform VST and AU: SynthMaster One runs as a VST instrument on both Windows and Mac OSX, and also as an Audio Unit instrument on Mac OSX. On Windows, it runs as a standalone application as well.
- 1000 Factory Presets: SynthMaster One comes with 1000 inspiring factory presets from a world class team of sound designers: Arksun, Aiyn Zahev, Bulent Biyikoglu, Electronisounds, Gercek Dorman, Mirko Ruta, Nori Ubukata, Rob Lee, Ufuk Kevser, Selcuk Ergen, Vandalism, Venus Theory, Vorpal Sound and Xenos Soundworks
- Semi-Modular Architecture: For each SynthMaster One instance, there are 2 oscillators with 2 sub oscillators, 2 Filters, 4 ADSR Envelopes, 2 LFOs, a powerful 16 step arpeggiator/sequencer and also 11 different efffects that can be inserted on to 6 FX insert slots. The sub oscillators can be connected to the oscillators in 5 different modes which let you use it as a regular sub oscillator or do complex modulations such as ring modulation, amplitude modulation, phase modulation or frequency modulation.
- 16 Step Arpeggiator/Sequencer: The arpeggiator in SynthMaster One features classic arpeggiator modes such as Up, Down, UpDown, DownUp, UpDown2, DownUp2, AsPlayed as well as Sequence, Chord and Arpeggiate modes. Each of the 16 steps of the arpeggiator has its own Velocity, Note Number, Note Length, Slide and Hold parameters.
- Wavetable Synthesis: SynthMaster One implements true wavetable synthesis which opens up new possibilities for sound design. Unlike SynthMaster where you can sequence up to 16 waveforms to create a wavetable, you can import wave files that contain wavetables into SynthMaster One and use them in your projects. SynthMaster One comes with a rich wavetable library and you can extend that by placing wavetables under the Waveforms folder of SynthMaster One.
- Stereo Oscillators with up to 16 voices Unison: Each of the 2 oscillators in SynthMaster One have stereo output, and can have up to 16 voices "unison". Using the "voices", "voices mix", "detune curve", "detune spread", "pan stread", "tone spread" and "phase spread" parameters, each oscillator can generate a rich "supersaw" type sound.
- Zero Delay Feedback Filters: All of the 4 filter categories in SynthMaster One are developed using the zero delay feedback filter technology. With advanced filter parameters like input gain, drive and acid, you can get that "analog" sound from the filters!
- Rich Set of Effects: SynthMaster features 11 different effect types: Distortion, LoFi, Ensemble, Phaser, 6 Band EQ, Compressor, Vocoder, Delay, Chorus, Tremolo, Reverb.
- Microtuning: SynthMaster supports Scala tuning, so tuning can be set either for each preset or globally by loading from a Scala tuning file.
- Preset Browser: SynthMaster features a comprehensive preset browser with separate search criteria for instrument type, preset attributes, music style or preset author.
- Importing MIDI patterns as Arpeggiator Sequence: Monophonic or even polyphonic (chord) MIDI patterns can be imported into the arpeggiators in SynthMaster by just drag and drop of the MIDI file onto the arpeggiator view on the plugin window.