Lewitt LCT 040 MATCH Condenser Microphone (Cardioid)
- Small diaphragm condenser microphone
- Well-balanced sound with pleasant high-end
- Made for acoustic guitar and drum recordings
- Durable and light aluminum housing
- Cardioid polar pattern
Included: Windscreen, Microphone clip, Transport bag
Your mic for easy instrument recordings. You want professional sound right from the moment you hit “record”? With the LCT 040 MATCH recording instruments is as easy as it gets. Its tried and tested small diaphragm condenser capsule provides well-balanced sound with a pleasant high-end. The excellent transient response retains the natural musicality of your acoustic instruments - quick results with zero hassle. The LCT 040 MATCH is a great tool to get recording work done in no time. You still have to perform well, though.
Well-balanced sound with pleasant high-end. With this sound, you'll hit record right away. The LCT 040 MATCH provides professionally refined sound, right from the moment you hit the "record" button. After thorough testing and adapting, we tailored the small diaphragm condenser capsule to give you a well-balanced sound with pleasant high-end. You'll achieve professional results easily.
Made for acoustic guitar recordings. Record the feel of your favorite chord. With its fast transient response, the LCT 040 MATCH makes your acoustic guitar sound crisp and defined. What you get is a mic for guitar recordings with fast attack and a sound that cuts through the mix.
Made for drum recordings. Capture the feel of your favorite groove. Transients are the DNA of your instrument's sound. To retain the natural musicality of your instruments, the LCT 040 MATCH delivers an excellent transient response. The natural characteristics of hi-hat and snare are captured accurately. You get a punchy and precise reproduction of your drum kit’s unique sound.
Durable and light aluminum housing. Light as a feather it outlives endless tours. The LCT 040 MATCH is built to last yet it is lightweight thanks to its CNC'ed aluminum housing, weighing only 44 g or 1.6 oz. Together with its space-saving form factor positioning and setup become easy tasks.
- Type: Condenser, permanently polarized
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Transducer Ø: 17 mm, 0.67 in
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 18.8 mV/Pa, -34.5 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 20 dB (A), cardioid
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD: 135 dBSPL
- Dynamic range: 115 dB (A)
- Internal impedance: 203 Ω
- Rated load impedance: 1,000 Ω
- Supply voltage: 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption: 7.2 mA
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: 24 dia. x 83 mm, 0.9 dia. x 3.3 in
- Microphone net weight: 44.6 g, 1.6 oz
Microphones measured according to: IEC 60268-4 | Phantom power according to: IEC 61938 | Noise measurement according to: IEC 60268-1