Marshall JVM210H Tube Guitar Amp Head (100-Watt - 2-Channel)
100-Watt, 2-Channel, All-Valve (5 x ECC83s, 4 x EL34s) Head
The distinguished JVM® series is the powerhouse of Marshall tone. Pro performers worldwide want the loud, versatile and iconic sound that can fill any venue. After years of lovingly crafting and developing the JVM series it continues to be one of our leading amps.
The JVM210H offers versatility and power in equal measure. It’s a formidable force whether you enjoy sparkling cleans, warm breakup or dirty distortion. At 100W, this amp effortlessly handles the demands of playing even the biggest shows and boasts a versatile sound palette that’ll let your personality shine through.
SIX DISTINCT SOUNDS. Two channels, each with three gain modes means the JVM is just as at home playing cleans as it is metal. Along with the three-way EQ in each channel, the Presence and Resonance controls let you shape the tone from the power amp.
SILENT RECORDING. Take your sound from the stage to the studio with the flick of a switch. With the JVM in silent recording mode you can hook up to an interface or mixing desk to capture that perfect take.
STAND OUT SOLOS. Command attention with your solos by using the two master volumes and built-in reverb controls. You can recall your mode, master and reverb options with the programmable footswitch (included), giving you power and flexibility exactly when and where you need it.
THE HEART OF YOUR RIG. JVM amps feature two effects loops for connecting a host of effects pedals and other external gear. The first loop is adjustable to let you perfectly blend your effects and original tone together. JVM amps can also receive and repeat MIDI commands for ultimate control and synchronise effortlessly with the rest of your setup.
- Model: JVM210H
- Range: JVM
- Technology: Valve / Tube
- Channels: 2 (Multi)
- Output wattage: 100W
- Speaker outputs: 5 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load / 4Ω load), Emulated Line Out (XLR), MIDI Thru
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, MIDI In, Footswitch
- Controls: Channel and mode select (button), gain (per channel), treble (per channel), middle (per channel), bass (per channel), volume (per channel), reverb (per channel), presence, resonance, master volume select, master volume (switchable for each channel)
- Effects: Digital reverb
- Effects loop: 2, 1 x series parallel, 1 x series
- Preamp Valves / Tubes: 4 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power Amp Valves / Tubes: 4 x EL34
- Footswitch: PEDL-91006 included
- Cable: Detachable power cable included, speaker cable included
- Weight: 22 kg / 49 lbs
- Width: 740 mm / 29.1"
- Height: 310 mm / 12.2"
- Depth: 215 mm / 8.5"