MeldaProduction MAutoAlign || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized MeldaProduction Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
Phase cancellation occurs whenever you record anything with more than one microphone. Some people ignore it and keep the tracks dull, some manually search for delays, and others let MAutoAlign do the job for them automatically and move on to the next activity.
Extremely easy to use. MAutoAlign finds the ideal delays and polarity inversions automatically. Just put an instance on each track that you want to fix and click a button. Absolutely no complicated routing or side-chaining is needed. MAutoAlign will find all other instances of itself automatically.
Completely transparent processing. By default the plugin only delays each track and possibly inverts the polarity of some of them. But no filtering is done, nothing that would alter the signal in any way. You can expect pristine audio quality with improved attack and minimum phasing problems.
Spectral phase compensation. Since version 11.02 MAutoAlign performs something previously unimaginable - it actually fixes the phase for each frequency in all tracks, if you ask it to. During the analysis it now not only estimates the ideal delays and polarity, but also the ideal phase rotation to minimize cancellations. This means it can compensate for phase differences caused by 3D nature of the instruments being recorded, by the microphones and other recording equipment, and even processing you perform before MAutoAlign. So now you can actually equalize the tracks without worrying about phase cancellations!
MeldaProduction goodies. As always you'll find the standard MeldaProduction features: M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, and our easy to use integrated help system.
- The most advanced user interface on the market. Stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated. Modern user interfaces must not only be easy and quick to use, but also versatile and the whole visual appearance should inspire you. MAmp features the most advanced GUI engine on the market. It is still the first and only GUI engine, which is freely resizable and stylable. It also lets you choose between knobs, sliders or buttons, whichever you like the most. The plugin can look as an ancient vintage gear, if you are working on old-school rock music. Or as super-modern futuristic device if you are working on modern electronic music. If your display doesn't have a high resolution, you can make the plugin smaller. If the fonts are too small, you can make the plugin bigger and save your eyes. All the graphics is accelerated using your GPU, graphical interface, providing ultimately quick response and keep your CPU focused on the audio.
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs. Your ears should always be the main judge, but a smart metering system can often be a huge help. MAmp provides the most advanced metering system out there. The plugin can display the measurements of all relevant values using classic meters, or it can even show them in time using the time graphs. Everything is customisable as usual.
- Modulators. MAmp provides 2 fully-featured modulators which can control any set of parameters including other modulators. Each modulator works as an LFO, level follower, midi/audio triggered ADSR enveloper, randomizer or pitch detector, or even a combination and can listen to the plugin\'s side-chain. You can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting. You can make various parameters depend on the input (or the sidechain) level or even listen to the input pitch.
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
- Always use 32-bit plugins in 32-bit hosts, or 64-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts!
MAC OS X
- Mac OS X (10.7 and newer, 32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
|Cubase / Nuendo||•||•||•||•|