MeldaProduction MAutopanMB || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized MeldaProduction Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
MAutopanMB, the most powerful automatic panner in the world, is the cure whenever you need to make some audio material more spatial and less static. It's an indispensable tool for keyboards, guitars and many other mono instruments.
6 bands with custom shape. Unlike conventional autopanners, which let you process the whole signal only and provide just a few predefined oscillator shapes, MAutopanMB can split the signal into up to 6 bands and treat each one separately. When it comes to oscillator shapes the options are, let's say, very wide.
Modulation heaven. Looking for a little extra variation in your sound? Look no further than our extensive modulation options. Modulate any parameter from sources such as an LFO, audio level follower, envelope generator, randomize, or pitch detector. Your sound will never be static again.
Many presets and active presets to get you started quickly. Most powerful tools have an overwhelming range of flexibility. Too many features can make it hard to know where to start. That's why we have created a dual interface for many of our plugins. Just a few knobs, and dozens of great presets to get you started. Once you are familiar with the plugin, switch to Edit mode, for the raw experience and total control.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Unique pristine sounding versatile filters with quick adjustment
- Powerful spectrum analyzer and sonogram
- Tube saturation
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates