MeldaProduction MChorusMB || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized MeldaProduction Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
Chorus is an essential tool for guitars and keyboards to bring out space and width. MChorusMB is not only potentially the best sounding chorus effect on the market, but also the most versatile one. If you aim for an ultimate chorus with both audio quality and features, then this is the plugin is the one that you have been searching for.
Up to 10 highly adjustable voices. One of the differences between a high-end chorus and a cheap toy is in the decorrelation (separation) of each voice. If the voices are too similar, phasing occurs, the chorus sounds predictable and just ugly. MChorusMB quality will stand up, even to the most demanding ears, and can adjust to any audio material. With upsampling and sinc-interpolation it cannot be beaten in the terms of audio quality.
6 bands with custom shape and other advanced features. MChorusMB provides way more than common chorus effects. Features such as custom oscillator shapes, analog-like saturation, voice tremolo and multiple spread modes that you can hardly find anywhere-else. And with 6 separate frequency bands you can really start being creative.
MeldaProduction goodies. Like always you'll find the standard MeldaProduction features: 16x upsampling, M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and our easy to use integrated help system.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- Tube saturation
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Sinc interpolation
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates