MeldaProduction MFreqShifterMB || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized MeldaProduction Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
MFreqShifterMB is a revolutionary frequency shifting plugin which breaks down the harmonic content of the audio. Use it to fatten the sound, produce mild stereo expansion, or even provide complete sound destruction. Whether you simply need an enhancement tool, or are searching for a truly original sound, this is the plugin for you!
6 bands of creative madness. Feedback, custom oscillator shapes, widening, 6 frequency bands, 4 modulators and much more. That's enough weaponry for complete sound destruction or it can just bring a little creative flavour to otherwise boring audio material.
Modulation heaven. Love the sound of our plugins, but wish there were some way to quickly create motion in your sequences? Enter Melda modulation heaven. Modulate any parameter from our unique set of modulation sources, which includes LFOs, audio level followers, envelope generators, randomizer, and pitch detectors.
Many presets and active presets to get you started quickly. Like any powerful tool the possibilities might be a bit overwhelming, so we've included dozens of great sounding presets and included a dual user interface. If you're after fast results, easy mode will let you explore a variety of sounds in no time. Once you are more familiar with the plugin, or would like to delve deeper, switch to edit mode for access to all the amazing features.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates