MeldaProduction MGranularMB || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized MeldaProduction Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
MGranularMB is an extremely versatile granular resynthesizer, which can make your lead sound like a pad, make your drums more powerful and much more. The plugin cuts your audio material into small pieces ("grains") and creates an entirely new sound from them. In multiple bands of course.
6 bands of ultimate versatility. Panorama and pitch shifting is common with granular resynthesizers, but we go further. Graph based transformations, pitch adjustment of each grain to harmonise, and up to 20 layers at once create a true grain cloud, all of it in up to 6 frequency bands. And that's just the beginning.
Modulation heaven. Looking for a little extra variation in your sound? Look no further than our extensive modulation options. Modulate any parameter from sources such as an LFO, audio level follower, envelope generator, randomize, or pitch detector. Your sound will never be static again.
Many presets and active presets to get you started quickly. We know that the plugin may be a little too versatile. That's why we included dozens of presets and added a dual user interface - an easy mode with several predefined active presets featuring just a few knobs, and the edit mode with control of all the amazing features. You can start quickly and go deeper whenever you are ready to gets your hands dirty.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates