MeldaProduction MSaturatorMB || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized MeldaProduction Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
Saturation is a very special type of smooth distortion known from tubes and tapes. It can provide some harmonic flavour, improve bass and sub-bass content and much more. MSaturatorMB is an extremely musical and versatile saturation plugin, which also contains a digital harmonic generator. MSaturatorMB combines the best from both the analogue and digital worlds.
6 bands for maximum clarity. Broadband saturation may sound good on rock guitars, but sometimes you just need to add some flavour to your clean tracks. That's exactly what you can expect from our beautiful sounding saturator, and the multiband design plays a big role in its amazing audio quality.
Powerful harmonic generator. While an analogue-type saturator naturally enhances the whole harmonic spectrum, the digital harmonic generator can also create distinct harmonics for you. You can use it to enrich the signal even more or with specific intent. Making the sub-bass content audible on a small speaker for instance.
Modulation heaven. Love the sound of our plugins, but wish there were some way to quickly create motion in your sequences? Enter Melda modulation heaven. Modulate any parameter from our unique set of modulation sources, which includes LFOs, audio level followers, envelope generators, randomizer, and pitch detectors.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates