MeldaProduction MStereoProcessor || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized MeldaProduction Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
MStereoProcessor is an advanced mastering multiband stereo analyzer and enhancer plugin, which lets you easily control the stereo image and the necessary perception of depth and space.
4 bands with widening and exciter. When mastering is just not enough to control broad-band width it's time to try MStereoProcessor with its 4 separate bands and 3 crossover types. Each band provides width control and an exciter for additional clarity.
Stereo field analyzer and channel peak metering. Integrated analyzers give you an accurate view of the output stereo profile, which you can use to ensure the recording is wide enough and has the correct stereo image. Additionally you can easily check by listening that your recording is mono compatible and what the stereo content actually is.
MeldaProduction goodies. You can also expect to find the standard MeldaProduction goodies: 16x upsampling, M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and our easy to use integrated help system.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates