MeldaProduction MTransientMB || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized MeldaProduction Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
When your drums sound boring and sterile, that can be difficult or time-consuming to fix. Now there's a cure. Bring some attack and punch to any rhythmic track with MTransientMB! Its multiband nature makes processing the whole mixed drums a piece of cake!
Simple interface, astonishing results. Turn up the attack, that's all! The plugin will detect the transients in your audio and bring them up (or down if you want). Want to process the bass drum differently from the snare drum? Welcome to the world of multiband sound processing.
Superb transient saturation. The plugin can not only bring the transients up and down, it can make them more textural using our magnificent saturation system, which can add a pleasant analogue character.
MeldaProduction goodies. As always you'll have the standard MeldaProduction features: 16x upsampling, M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and our easy to use integrated help system.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- Tube saturation
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates