MeldaProduction MTremoloMB || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized MeldaProduction Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
MTremoloMB, the most powerful tremolo in the world, is an essential tool for any audio engineer. Whether you just want to add some flavour to an electric piano, add some stereo width, or start being really creative, MTremoloMB will deliver astonishing results in no time at all.
6 bands with custom shape. One oscillator can make quite a mess, but 2 oscillators with custom shape can cause complete sound destruction. But do it in 6 bands and you can the results can be quite mild and pleasing. Why? Well, that's hard to explain. Just try it!
Many presets and active presets to get you started quickly. Like any powerful tool the possibilities might be a bit overwhelming, so we've included dozens of great sounding presets and included a dual user interface. If you're after fast results, easy mode will let you explore a variety of sounds in no time. Once you are more familiar with the plugin, or would like to delve deeper, switch to edit mode for access to all the amazing features.
Modulation heaven. Love the sound of our plugins, but wish there were some way to create motion in your sequences quickly? Enter Melda modulation heaven. Modulate any parameter from our unique set of modulation sources, which includes LFOs, audio level followers, envelope generators, randomizer, and pitch detectors.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
|Cubase / Nuendo||•||•||•||•|