MeldaProduction MUnison || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized MeldaProduction Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
MUnison is a unique combination of doubler/unison and smart harmonizer. It lets your vocals sound like an orchestra with automatically scaled harmonies, produces classic double-tracking effect and much more.
Up to 50 virtual voices. MUnison takes your audio, analyzes it, detects its pitch if needed and generates other voices. These can play at the same pitch as the original and just fluctuate around it to give the realistic unison effect. Or they can play harmonies, following the scale you choose, useful even for live performances actually. Or they can sound very different, creating a whole orchestra of people singing/playing with whatever you want.
Modulation heaven. The plugin sounds very "live" already, but if you want to introduce some additional creative changes, the plugin provides plenty. MUnison lets you modulate any parameter from sources such as an LFO, audio level follower, envelope generator, randomizer, or pitch detector. Your sound will never be static again.
MeldaProduction goodies. As always you'll find the standard MeldaProduction features: M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, our easy to use integrated help system, automatic gain compensation and much more.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
|Cubase / Nuendo||•||•||•||•|