MeldaProduction MVibratoMB || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized MeldaProduction Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
Vibrato effects are rarely used, but this one is different. MVibratoMB is also a powerful rotary simulator, which is perfect for everything from organs to guitars. And the audio quality is just the best on the market.
Powerful rotary simulation with astonishing audio quality. MVibratoMB combines the vibrato effect with a tremolo and multiband design. This provides enough power to build a 2-speaker rotary simulation, like the famous Leslie speaker. But why to stop there, when you can have a 6-band rotary! With up to 16x upsampling and sinc-interpolation MVibratoMB is simply the best sounding rotary simulator on the market.
6 bands with custom shapes and other advanced features. Rotary cabinet simulation may not sound interesting for advanced sound manglers, but the plugin is capable of quite a few surprises. With custom oscillator shapes, 6 bands and 4 modulators you'll never look at vibrato the same way again.
MeldaProduction goodies. You can also expect to find the standard MeldaProduction goodies: 16x upsampling, M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and our easy to use integrated help system.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Sinc interpolation
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates