MeldaProduction MVintageRotary || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized MeldaProduction Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
MVintageRotary is a perfect sounding rotary simulation based on the famous Leslie®cabinets. Unlike the original, this one also features several advanced features. Designed for organs, but perfect for keyboards, guitars and many other instruments.
3 great algorithms with advanced features. MVintageRotary not only sounds like (or maybe better than?) the original, it lets you control the stereo width, amount of the dynamics, internal dampening and much more. All of it sounds as natural as possible. And if you are ready, you can get even deeper - synchronize the rotation speeds to the tempo of your song, change rotation direction and more. You can control the slow/fast switch using your MIDI sustain pedal and modulation wheel of course, but again, you can do much more than that...
High quality amp. Part of the typical organ sound is the analogue distortion, which MVintageRotary emulates with pristine accuracy. Well, not only that, you can bring in some more hard-core digital distortion and the available drive levels are of course much higher than in the original, courtesy of digital processing!
Modulation heaven. Looking for a little extra variation in your sound? Maybe you want the rotary to switch from slow to fast and back automatically, or you want more distortion when you play louder? This and much more is made easy using our incredible modulators.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- Tube saturation
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates