MOTU UltraLite-mk5 Audio Interface (USB 18x22) | Introducing the... 5th-generation engineering delivers unprecedented sound quality, ultra-low latency and proven performance.
Sound. Best-in-class audio quality. The UltraLite-mk5 includes renowned ESS Sabre32™ DAC technology, featuring the ES9026PRO DAC, to deliver measured 125 dB dynamic range and -114 dB THD+N. Renowned drivers deliver rock-solid performance and industry-leading low latency.
Performance. Ultra-low latency. Optimized drivers for both Mac and PC deliver ultra-low latency performance. With a high-performance DAW such as Digital Performer, the UltraLite-mk5 delivers an astonishing round trip latency (RTL) of 2.4 ms (milliseconds) over USB (at 96 kHz with a 32-sample host buffer).
Versatility. Built for studio and stage. Housed in a compact, steel enclosure you can take anywhere, the UltraLite-mk5 is equally well-suited for studio and stage, with or without a computer. Connect all your personal studio gear for state-of-the art computer-based recording and production, or take it to your next gig to mix live, without a computer.
Connectivity. 40 simultaneous audio channels. As an interface or mixer, the UltraLite-mk5 provides 18 inputs and 22 outputs, for a total of 40 simultaneous, independent I/O channels. You get 2 mic/line/instrument inputs, 6 line inputs, 10 line outputs, headphone out and 8-channel optical I/O. The optical ports alternatively support stereo TOSLink (optical S/PDIF).
All the I/O you need. Connect all of your audio gear, including speakers, headphones, mics, guitars, synths, keyboards, drum machines, effects processors and even MIDI devices.
USB Class Compliance. iOS compatibility. The UltraLite-mk5 is USB audio class compliant, giving you plug-and-play compatibility with iPad® and other Apple® iOS devices. Record on-the-go, directly to your iPad, or play backing tracks during a gig, mixed with your live inputs with the UltraLite-mk5's built-in mixing. Control everything from the CueMix 5™ mixing app on your iPad or iPhone.
I/O (18 x 22)
- 2x mic/line/Hi-Z guitar inputs
- 10x balanced 1/4-inch TRS outputs
- 6x balanced 1/4-inch TRS inputs
- 1x optical in/out (ADAT or TOSLink)
- 1x RCA S/PDIF digital in/out
- 1x stereo headphone w/volume
- 1x MIDI in/out
- Superb sound quality & performance
- 40 simultaneous ins/outs (18 x 22)
- On-board DSP, mixing and effects
- Universal connectivity
- Loopback and other advanced extras
- CueMix™ 5 console app (Mac/Win/iOS)
- Performer® Lite workstation software
- USB-C audio class compliant
- Compatible with USB Type A
- Low-latency Windows ASIO driver
- Low-latency Windows WAVE driver
- Low-latency Mac driver (optional)
- iOS / USB-C
- iOS / Lightning (with adapter kit)
- 125 dB dynamic range on output
- -129 dBu EIN on mic inputs
- macOS 10.11 or higher
- For macOS 11 Big Sur, click here.
- Windows 10
- iOS 12.4 or higher