Musical Sampling Boutique Drums Ruby Virtual Instrument || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Musical Sampling Dealer via Best Service B2B. There, You Can Find Us Among Their Authorized Resellers.
PLEASE NOTE: Kontakt (Full required) - not compatible with FREE Kontakt Player!
Boutique Drums Ruby - big bang drums out of the box. This great drum library was created with drummer Brian Scoggin (Casting Crowns) who curated a rock kit comprised of truly boutique drum pieces - recorded at Hey Hey Studios in Griffin, Georgia for its outstanding acoustics and engineering; a remarkable space providing a tasteful balance of both room and character.
To address the calling for simplicity, Musical Sampling created a single-page interface that offers a fast and intuitive way to develop customized drum mixes. They have included eight different "baked-in" mix presets that were designed to not only work on their own, but are completely interchangeable between the different drum groups.
Musical Sampling has also developed what they consider to be a first -- crossfadeable hi-hat grooves with release triggers. With the modwheel down, it'll play the loop at it's tightest hi-hat state. As you push the modwheel up, the hi-hat opens up. It's pretty dang cool.
- Recorded at Hey Hey Studios in Griffin, Georgia.
- Drums played by Brian Scoggin (Casting Crowns).
- Eight "baked-in" mix presets that are interchangeable between different drum groups
- Kit includes kick, snare, cross sticks, rimshots, five hi-hat state multisamples/grooves, crossfade-able hi-hat grooves, hi-hat chicks, three toms, ride cymbal (with crash), ride bell and two crash cymbals.
- Repetition sampling for all rides/hi-hat multisamples.
- Live eighth-note hi-hat grooves recorded at 90/120/140 BPM that sync to your DAW's tempo.
- Crossfade-able hi-hat grooves (fades between five different hi-hat states; from tight to all-open).
- Groove Speed control (Half/Normal/Double).
- Adjustable humanization feature (Off/Tight/Natural/Loose).
- Volume control for each drum group.
- Assignable Kontakt outputs for each drum group.
- Recorded in 48khz/24bit.
- 8.6 GB compressed NCW format.