n-Track Studio 9 Standard || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized n-Track Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
n-Track Studio 9. Studio quality recording, editing and mixing software. n-Track Studio brings you professional audio quality and easy workflow.
New in version 9. Version 9 has been completely redesigned, and introduces new creative tools: VocalTune and Guitar & Bass amp simulators.
What you get. n-Track Studio is a complete DAW environment, and comes with the following features and plugins
- Piano Roll - Write and edit MIDI data for controlling virtual instruments using the intuitive built-in piano roll editor.
- Step Sequencer. Create beats, sequences or arpeggios easily with the new Step Sequencer. Start a song in one click using the factory patterns, or have fun creating your own.
- Screen Drumkit. The new screen Drumkit controller lets you play drum sounds with the look and feel of a real kit.
- Guitar Amp. Make your guitar sound huge by choosing among great amp head simulators, and different modern and vintage cabinets inspired by classic models.
- Built-in effects. Built-in effects include Reverb, Compression, Parametric & Graphic EQ, Echo, Auto-volume, Pitch Shift, Chorus, Multiband Compression, Spectrum analyzer.
- Audio Part Widgets. Audio parts now have fade and volume widgets for quick and precise editing.
- n-Vocal effects processor. The included n-Vocals plugin offers useful and creative ways of tweaking and manipulating your vocal recordings.
- Surround mixing. Supports surround mixing for creating DVD audio projects using 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 channels surround formats.
- n-Track Drums. Includes the n-Track Drums drum synth/step sequencer module.
- Instrument browser. Navigate built-in or third party virtual instruments with ease with n-Track's instrument browser. It makes adding virtual instruments a breeze, with no interruption to creativity.
- Add-on manager. The Add-on manager lets you download additional content. Enrich your sonic palette by downloading free or premium sounds and instruments.
- Beat doctor. Detect transients and tweak your beats or rhythmic performances for perfect timing.
- Rewire. Supports ReWire technology by Propellerhead Software AB: signals from other programs (such as Reason, Ableton Live, Fruityloops and many others) can be mixed in realtime with n-Track's own channels.
- Tuner. The handy built-in tuner lets you tune your instrument with a high precision without leaving your project.
- 2d & 3d Sonograms. See the details of your sound with the 2d and 3d sonograms. You can zoom in, rotate and EQ your sound in the process.
|Number of Audio Tracks||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Number of MIDI Tracks||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Number of Plug-INs (VST/3, DirectX, AU, Rewire)||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Free Upgrades to All 9.x Releases||•||•||•|
|Install on All Your Computers (Windows & Mac)||2||5||5|
|32-Bit (x86) & 64-Bit (x64) Version||•||•||•|
|64-Bit Mixing & Processing||•||•|
|Sample Level Editing||•||•|
|Surround Mixing (5.1, 7.1, etc.)||•||•|
|Support for Hardware Faders / Control Surfaces||•||•|
|Save to AAF||•||•|
|Sync with Eternal Devices||•||•|