Nord Lead A1 Analog Modeling (49-Key)
If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Nord Dealer.
This is the new Nord Lead A1 analog modeling synthesizer – a stunning sounding synthesizer with a simplified yet hugely powerful front panel interface. Producing stand-out sounds for live or for the studio, the Lead A1 is ideal for all musical genres. Thanks to its carefully thought-out user interface, the Lead A1 encourages experimentation, allows for far speedier programming than would otherwise be possible, and ultimately delivers sensational sonic results.
THE LEAD FOR SPEED. Producing stand-out sounds for live or for the studio, the Lead A1 is ideal for all musical genres. Thanks to its carefully thought-out user interface, the Lead A1 encourages experimentation, allows for far speedier programming than would otherwise be possible, and ultimately delivers sensational sonic results.
OUR BEST-EVER ANALOG MODELING… At the heart of the Lead A1 is our new analog modeling engine. Taking our virtual analog synthesis to the next level, this modeling recreates a total analog signal path with uncanny realism, and is capable of immense sonic variety. With 26-voice polyphony and four simultaneous synthesizer parts, the Lead A1 is a true synthesizer powerhouse that goes far beyond the current trend for limited capability analog reissues.
…COMBINED WITH OUR MOST INTUITIVE INTERFACE. Fundamental to the design of the Lead A1 is a brand new simple yet sophisticated front panel interface. The design is in fact the result of requests from professional players – even the most experienced programmers - who need to create the perfect sound as quickly as possible for today's live or studio time demands. The Lead A1 allows easy patch creation and experimentation thanks to a new and unique oscillator section, pre-programmed modulation matrix, and simplified ADR envelopes. Dive in and create incredible patches far quicker than would normally be possible with a synthesizer of such power.
- 26 voices, 4 part multitimbral.
- 3 part effects section (FX, delay and reverb) for each part
- 49-key velocity sensitive keyboard (keyboard version only) with octave shift buttons, +/-2 octaves.
- Keyboard Split with 2 slots for the upper and lower sections.
- Modulation Wheel (keyboard version only).
- Pitch Stick with no dead zone at zero crossing (keyboard version only).
- Programmable Pitch bend range, up to +/- 4 octaves
- Separate up/down bend range: -12 or -24 semitones, + 2 semitones
- 1 pedal input for sustain.
- 1 pedal input for expression pedal.
- 3 LED displays, 23 knobs, 3 encoders and 20+ buttons for program and performance editing.
- Oscillator models of multiple waveforms (traditional analog, extended analog, pulse waveforms, real-time algorithmical waveforms with additive-, FM- and formant- synthesis)
- OSC config knob 11 categories (Pitch, Shape, Osc Sync, Noise Mix, Osc 2 Detune, Sine Mix, Tri Mix, Saw Mix, Square Mix, Freq Modulation, Amp Modulation)
- Multi-mode filter with 12 dB (2-pole) low pass, 24 dB (4-pole) lowpass and band pass, high pass, Ladder M and Ladder TB characteristics.
- Cut off, Resonance, envelope amount, envelope amount controlled by velocity.
- ADR/ASR envelope.
- Filter keyboard tracking can be set to off, 1/3, 2/3 or full.
- Adjustable Filter Distortion.
- LFO generates a triangle, square, sawtooth, inverted sawtooth or sample and hold waveforms. LFO can be routed to Filter Frequency and Osc mod. The LFO rate can be synchronized to the Master Clock.
- LFO can be switched to polyphonic Env mode with four different characteristics and sample and hold is manually triggered by keyboard (polyphonic S/H).
- Arpeggiator: Range: 1 - 4 octave. Modes: up, down, up/down and random. The Arpeggio rate can be synchronized to the Master Clock.
- ADR/ASR envelope, velocity control on/off, inverse envelope on/off.
- ADR/ASR envelope, velocity control on/off, gain control.
- Individual Pan-control per program
- Voice modes: Poly, Legato with portamento, Mono, True Unison 1, 2 & 3.
- Four program slots for layering possibilities and multitimbrality.
- FX section with Flanger, Phaser, Ring Modulation, Chorus, Ensemble and Drive.
- Delay section with tap tempo, four stages of feedback, stereo ping-pong, dry/wet mix. The Delay speed can be synchronized to the Master Clock.
- Reverb section with five algorithms (Room, Stage 1, Stage 2, Hall 1, Hall 2).
- Programs (single sounds): 8 x 50 (400) locations
- Performances (multi sounds): 4 x 50 (200) locations
- 4 outputs. Each slot can be assigned to its own output.
- Headphones output.
- High resolution low noise 24 bit DACs.
- All control knobs and switches send and receive control change messages.
- System exclusive bulk dumps. One program or all programs.
- Master Clock will sync to incoming MIDI clock.
- Soft Thru
- 4 Line Level Audio Outputs - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- Stereo Headphone Output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- Sustain Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm jack.
- Control Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-7, Roland EV-5, Korg EXP2 or Korg XVP10.
- USB connector with MIDI capabilities
- MIDI In & Out - 5 pin DIN connectors