NUGEN Audio Focus Upgrade || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized NUGEN Audio Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
FIND YOUR FOCUS. Stereo enhancement & low frequency control. Stereo enhancement, correction and bass management in an instant, with the assurance of superb mono compatibility. This bundle includes:
- Stereoplacer - Focus in on the frequencies you want to move using the intuitive solo controls and then tweak/fix/align them in the stereo panorama without affecting any other regions – simple, quick and effective!
- Monofilter - Bring transparent solidity to your bass; sharpen, define and align for the tightest mix. Monofilter anchors your bass with ease, while retaining the perceived spatial characteristics of the original sound.
- Stereoplacer - Expand your stereo image. Mono to stereo, stereo to super-wide and everywhere in between. Natural extension or extreme effects, Stereoizer provides it all.
Award-Winning Tools. Focus is a bundle featuring three stereo manipulation plug-ins. With these award-winning tools you can naturally widen or narrow the stereo image, focus and define low frequencies, or move specific frequencies across the stereo field. All three plug-ins are highly mono-compatible, maintaining the original character of the source audio without introducing unwanted phase, reverb or delay artefacts.
Reliable, Full-Frequency Enhancement
- Artefact-free stereo widening
- Highly mono compatible
- Retains original character
- Anchors low frequency power
- Dynamic visual feedback
Powerful stereo widening. Stereoizer is a stereo width plug-in with a clear difference - your mix will still sound great in mono. Add natural sounding width and depth to any recording, mono or stereo, leaving the character of the source intact. Or go super wide - the choice is yours. Achieve a more coherent sound with polish and spatial balance, without adding artificial reverb, chorusing or delay. Total mono compatibility and no unwanted artefacts.
Essential bass management. Wide low frequencies can result in weak, muddy, unfocused bass. Monofilter is a plug-in which allows you to grab hold of your bass and root it solidly within a mix, by narrowing the low frequencies from stereo into mono. Now you can sharpen, define, align and anchor your bass for the tightest mix. This also improves performance on systems with separate low-frequency handling - club PAs, live rigs, and 2.1 gaming systems, for example.
21st century pan control. Stereoplacer is a frequency-specific panning plug-in which takes you beyond traditional left/right panning. Zone in on specific frequencies and tweak, fix or re-align them in the stereo panorama without affecting other regions. Reposition complex audio, reconstruct a mono image, or correct a poor recording, all with total mono compatibility. Fine-tune your stereo image with parametric balancing controls. Just choose the position you want and let Stereoplacer take care of the rest.
For music production. Use Stereoizer to add finesse by introducing natural-sounding width, or zone in and enhance specific frequencies, without upsetting the inherent balance of the sound. Try Monofilter on synth lines where stereo effects are causing low-end smear, or place it on your reverb effects return to tighten up the low frequencies whilst retaining a full sense of space. Fix poor mic placement with Stereoplacer, or experiment with panning on sampled audio where access to the original recording is not possible.
For post and broadcast. Audio post has its own unique challenges, especially as it is often difficult to go back to the source and record a better take. Stereoizer is a gift for subtle enhancement of ambience sounds, clearing space for dialog in the centre, or even injecting stereo liveliness into formerly mono recordings. Try Monofilter on TV, radio and internet productions for better low frequency power distribution to ensure a clear low end. Use Stereoplacer to fix and re-align specific elements in a recording, or automate stereo positioning to follow on-screen action.
- Stereo widening
- Bass tightening
- Stereo correction
- Low frequency mastering
- Audio restoration
- Fixing microphone misplacement
- Adjusting stereo image in sampled audio
- Creating centre space
- Available formats - We support AAX, VST, AU and AudioSuite in both 64-bit and 32-bit versions. RTAS is also available as 32-bit only.
- Minimum System Requirements - Mac OSX 10.7.x, 512 MB RAM Windows XP or above, 512 MB RAM