NUGEN Audio Modern Mastering Bundle || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized NUGEN Audio Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
Mastering for today's digital delivery. Master effortlessly with 3 plug-ins. Work with confidence and precision for today's digital delivery streaming services. Bundle includes: MasterCheck, ISLst & Visualizer
Confidence and precision. Three award winning plug-ins designed for effortless mastering, with confidence and precision. Modern Mastering delivers ground breaking functionality - streaming service auditioning, pristine limiting and a full suite of audio analysis tools & play-out delivery measures - all built with a level of usability not available anywhere else.
Elite mastering tools. Mix and master for today's playout technologies.
- Audition for today's play-out services in real-time
- Check and compare dynamics
- Essential loudness and codec analysis
- Produce for iTunes, Spotify etc
- Full suite of audio analysis tools
- Precision true-peak limiting
Master for the listener. MasterCheck is the complete solution for optimising your mixes for today’s music delivery services. Streaming apps, download stores, websites and podcasts all use data compression, loudness matching or both. These processes can affect your mixes in various undesirable ways: your loud punchy mix could end up quiet and flat, or suffer clipping or distortion. The good news is you don’t just have to mix for CD and hope for the best. MasterCheck reveals problems ahead of time, and enables you to deliver masters perfectly tuned for specific playout systems.
Flexibility & power. Let ISLst take care of your mastering for today's music delivery services (Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal etc.) The risk of distortion from down-stream codec conversion (mp3, AAC etc.) is eliminated with ISLst on the master bus. Mix and master with confidence that your audio will be delivered the way you intend, without downstream distortions introduced by inter-sample clip reconstruction errors.
Measure, understand, correct. Visualizer gives you indispensable audio analysis for quality audio production, with a standardised reference set of professional tools which allows you to work faster, avoid mistakes and repeat past success.
For music production. When mastering for digital music services, podcasts or digital radio, MasterCheck Pro is an ideal tool for detecting potential codec distortion, and for directly comparing your loudness and dynamics with appropriate reference material. The risk of distortion from down-stream codec conversion (mp3, AAC etc.) is eliminated with ISL on the master bus. Master with confidence that your audio will be delivered the way you intend, without downstream distortions introduced by inter-sample clip reconstruction errors. Visualizer offers detailed analysis of stereo placement, which can be particularly important for centering lead vocals, and for low end control. It can also be used for visual A/Bing of stereo spread and sonic fingerprinting.
- Transparent end of chain limiting
- Mastering for digital music services
- Mastering for podcasts and digital radio
- Protection for downstream data compression
- Detailed analysis of the stereo field
- Identifying fundamental frequencies
- Analysing dynamics
- Checking phase and correlation relationships
- Available formats - We support AAX, VST, VST3, AU and AudioSuite in both 64-bit and 32-bit versions. RTAS is also available as 32-bit only. Halo Upmix requires a surround-compatible plug-in host (5.1/7.1) such as Pro Tools HD.
- Minimum System Requirements - Mac OSX 10.7.x, 512 MB RAM || Windows (64-Bit Vista or above, 512 MB RAM