NUGEN Audio VisLM DSP Extension || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized NUGEN Audio Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
Industry standard loudness metering. Loudness compliance perfectly integrated into your workflow, using a clear resizeable interface and ground breaking ReMEM automated loudness memory technology.
Confidence and peace of mind. Using an industry standard gives you confidence and peace of mind. VisLM delivers everything you need – intuitively, accurately and immediately. With a unique design focused on primary loudness parameters, VisLM combines an instant overview with detailed historical information, enabling you to hit your target first time, every time. Additional loudness logging and time-code functions allow for proof of compliance reporting and postmortem analysis with frame accurate referencing. With a full set of international and regional presets, VisLM is ready to go immediately. For legacy, station specific and internal specifications, VisLM can be fully configured to handle any situation from detailed expert reporting to simple safety zones and alerts for less experienced operators.
Reliable quality. Loudness compliance perfectly integrated into your workflow, using a clear resizable interface and groundbreaking ReMEM automated loudness memory technology.
- True Peak level meters
- Timecode locked ReMEM
- Automated loudness overdub
- Leq(m) (TASA) measurement
- Momentary, Short-term & Integrated loudness
- ITU-R BS. 1770 | EBU R128 | CALM compliant
- Suitable for Netflix best practice
- Highly configurable
Loudness memory. VisLM remembers loudness data; up to 12 hours, locked to a timecode received directly from your NLE/DAW. Any minor edit or overdub immediately triggers overall loudness updates, eliminating the need for end to end re-measurement. Loudness data is saved with the session allowing full session loudness recall. Offline AudioSuite scans can be loaded into the real-time meter for immediate pre-loading of loudness history. ReMEM brings unparalleled workflow acceleration, delivering best-in-class performance to your editing environment.
Comprehensive True Peak metering. VisLM's True Peak meter displays True Peak values as defined in ITU-R BS.1770. This accurately measures inter-sample peaks, facilitating the avoidance of potential distortion further downstream. VisLM logs True Peak violations against time code in the scrolling history view and in optional data logs enabling rapid identification of problem areas and full diagnostic analysis.
Economical efficiency. Elegant and simple to use, VisLM promotes a highly efficient workflow with the ability to drill down to any level of complexity the context demands. With VisLM, your loudness workflow is transparently integrated into the production environment. With a fully resizable interface and many additional visualisations, it is simple to identify exactly the information you need and choose the configuration that matches your workflow precisely.
For post, broadcast & games. VisLM is an ideal tool to achieve average loudness harmonisation from differing sources, consistently balancing music, dialog and special effects in order to hit specification easily and intuitively. Whether working to meet legislation or simply towards internal loudness standards, the plug-in can be used to manage levels rapidly and objectively. VisLM also includes up to 7.1.2 surround support, and is PlayStation, PSP & Xbox One compatible.
Compliant. NUGEN loudness products are compatible with all recommendations and guidance based on the international standard ITU-R B.S. 1770, revisions 1, 2, 3 and 4 including:
- ATSC A/85 (CALM ACT)
- EBU R128
- EBU R128 S1
- ARIB TR-B32
- AGCOM 219/9/CSP
- Portaria 354
- DPP (BBC, ITV, C4, C5, S4C)
- VisLM also supports Leq(m) measurement (TASA and SAWA variants).
- For Avid HDX hardware compatibility, the software is also available in a DSP version.
Typical applications. Loudness normalisation introduces a common reference point for all stages of audio production, allowing audio professionals to remain in control of audio quality and meet the requirements of current and proposed legislation.
- Hit specification easily and intuitively
- Achieve average loudness harmonisation from differing sources
- Balance music/dialog/special effects
- Take control of audio quality at source
- Avoid 'level shifting' further down the broadcast stream
- Produce consistent masters
- Meet legislation and internal standards
- Manage live broadcast levels rapidly and objectively
- Consistently balance music/dialog/special effects
- 7.1.2 surround support
- PlayStation, PSP & Xbox One compatible
- Balance dialog/SFX/beds
- Available formats - We support AAX, VST, VST3, AU and AudioSuite in both 64-bit and 32-bit versions. RTAS is also available as 32-bit only. Halo Upmix requires a surround-compatible plug-in host (5.1/7.1) such as Pro Tools HD.
- Minimum System Requirements - Mac OSX 10.7.x, 512 MB RAM || Windows (64-Bit Vista or above, 512 MB RAM