Overloud BHS Studio Ace - TH-U Rig Library || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Overloud Dealer via ILIO.
BHS STUDIO ACE is the TH-U expansion library created by Big Hairy Sounds that recreates the 80’s and 90’s tones of studio guitar ace Dann Huff* whose tone is based on Mesa*, Peavey*, Kasha* and modified Marshall* amplifiers.
The library contains 136 Rigs, captured using the following amplifiers:
- Mesa Studio Preamp* — A classic studio staple that delivers exquisite clean tones and fantastic dirty tones. It is powered by 2150 and 2:90 power amps.
- Kasha Rockmod* — The two channel preamp from a great Los Angeles amp designer that was on countless hits and albums. It is powered by a 2150 power amp.
- Peavey Classic 50* — Delivers fat and juicy tones that were a hallmark of the 90’s.
- A modified Marshall* — Every tone from classic rock to aggressive searing lead tones.
The library also includes 58 patches focused on recreating the typical '80s and '90s studio tones.
MICROPITCH PEDAL. The BHS Studio Ace Rig Library adds a brand new modulation pedal into TH-U. The Micropitch effect reproduces the typical '80s and '90s chorusing effect obtained by detuning one channel over the other using a pitch shifter. This is the essential pedal if you want to recreate the Eventide-style modulation.
* Any use of third party trademarks, logos, mentioned brand names, products and services is only referential and Overloud hereby disclaims any Sponsorship, Affiliation or Endorsement of or by any such third party.