Overloud Breverb 2 Upgrade || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Overloud Dealer via ILIO.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an upgrade, which requires that you be a registered user of a qualifying product, in order for it to work for you.
Breverb 2 is a high-end algorithmic reverberation plug-in which faithfully recreates the sound of revered hardware reverbs while keeping the CPU load very low. New SOURCE reverb algorithm gives you 3-dimensional, visual control of your virtual space. 50 new ambient spaces and more than 270 presets crafted by some of the most respected people in the music and film industry, designed to help you speed up your workflow. Also features a new preset manager and user interface.
Think of your ideal studio. Of course, it would have all of the best reverb units used by the most famous engineers: a classic white '80s unit with its smooth and creamy tone that has been used on thousands of famous hits; a modern reverb unit with crisp and punchy tone, to forge your own unique sounding room; a dedicated post-production unit and thousands of ready-to-use presets created by some of the most respected people in the music and film industry to speed up your workflow.
BREVERB 2 makes your mixes sound like a Grammy Award winning song.
Breverb 2 is a high-end algorithmic reverberation plug-in that faithfully recreates the sound of revered hardware reverbs while keeping the CPU load very low. Breverb 2 is comprised of 7 different reverberation units in one single plug-in, designed to meet the high demands of audio professionals. Breverb 2's effects are modeled on the hardware units that wrote the history of reverberation, from the '80s to today. From mixing to post-production, or from classic tones to modern and creative tones, Breverb 2 has you covered.
Breverb 2 features the same kind of control and feel users can get from top notch hardware reverberation units, giving you effortless and immediate control over all of the parameters. It allows you to dynamically map parameters to six assignable controllers and to store, recall, and automate presets any way you want!
- 7 main Algorithms: Hall, Room, Plate, Inverse, Spaces small, Spaces large and Sources.
- Algorithms for any application: from mixing to post-production or from classic tones to modern and creative tones.
- More than 50 ambient spaces recreated.
- More than 270 factory presets, covering any kind of ambience or application, designed by top-notch sound engineers.
- Modeled after the most sought-after hardware units.
- Each algorithm is engineered with no compromises in the sound for maximum quality.
- Full EQ section to tailor the frequency response of the reverb.
- Extended Nonlinear section to creatively shape your reverberation.
- "Motion" parameters add liveness, musicality and the "air movement" of a real room.
- BREVERB 2 emulates the analog output section of the hardware unit, making BREVERB 2 truer to the sound of the originals.
- Two different user interface modes: a compact interface or a hardware-like interface.
- Six fully assignable and automatable hardware-like faders.
- Full automation through host sequencers.
- Multilevel undo/redo.
- Real-time MIDI control of any parameters through the six faders.
- No additional latency introduced!
- Extremely low CPU usage: 120 stereo instances can be opened on a Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz MacBook Pro without any glitches or dropouts!
- Host-sync of all rates and times.
More Than 50 New Ambience Settings. With BREVERB 2 you have the sound of more than 50 new ambient spaces at your fingertips. All ambience settings have been carefully crafted by Overloud engineers who referenced the preferred room and ambience choices of top sound designers. They cover a wide range of applications from mixing to post-production, and many of them are optimized for a particular instrument, from drums to vocals to guitars etc. Don't waste time flipping through dozens of different reverb plug-ins, looking for the right room sound. With BREVERB 2 you can find it in one click, with no compromises in sound quality.