Overloud Choptones Bogie Dual Reverb 25 - TH-U Rig Library || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Overloud Dealer via ILIO.
Bogie Dual Reverb 25 is the TH-U expansion library created by Choptones that recreates the sound of a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Rectoverb 25*. A low wattage amp with a big cranked up tone (181 Rigs).
Choptones Bogie Dual Reverb 25. A low wattage amp with a big cranked up tone (181 Rigs). Bogie Dual Reverb 25 is the TH-U expansion library created by Choptones that recreates the sound of a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Rectoverb 25*.
The Dual Reverb 25 is Bogie's response to a new guitarist trend—having a big cranked up tone using a low wattage amp.
This amp was born after the widely successful Mini-Recto head and was released in three versions: a combo with a 75 watt Fillmore speaker, a rack-mounted version and a classic short sized head.
A LOOK INTO THE CAPTURING SESSION. The Choptones team still captured the "combo" mode, even though it was actually not sampled as the original combo. This was due to the poor quality (in their opinion) of the original Fillmore speaker. They solved this by unplugging the original speaker and instead sampled the combo mode using a wide variety of other cabinets and speakers.
During the capturing session, they realized that in some profiles an additional "EQ" in the FX loop of the amp was necessary. They used a high-quality Mesa Boogie five band graphic EQ that offered more scooped tones.
The Bogie Dual Reverb 25 library contains 181 rigs, captured using the following gear*:
- EVH 5150III 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12EVH
- Hughes & Kettner 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12M
- Custom Audio Amplifiers 4x12 loaded with Celestion Creamback 75
- Engl 4x12 loaded with Celestion V60
- Marshall 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12T75, V30, G12C, G12V, V-Type, Classic Lead 80, Creamback 75
- Marshall 4x12 loaded with Eminence Governor, Scumback H75
- Randall 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Mesa Boogie 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30, G12EVH, C90, Lynchback
- Mesa Boogie 4x12 loaded with Scumback J75
- Soldano 4x12 loaded with Eminence Legend V12
- Bogner 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30, G12T75
- Krank 4x12 loaded with Eminence Texas Heat
- Orange 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Mesa Boogie 2x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Fender Twin Cab loaded with Jensen C12K
- Fender Bassman Cab
- Shure SM7, SM57, Modified SM57
- Royer R121, R122
- Sennheiser MD421, MD441, MD21
- Neumann U47, U87, KM84
- AKG C414
- Beyerdynamic M160
- Electrovoice RE20
- Audix i5
- Heil PR30
- Coles 4038
- Audiotechnica AT4050
- Mesa Boogie Grid Slammer
- MXR Berzerker OD
- MXR Wylde OD
- Protone Attack OD
- Fulltone OCD
- Marshall Bluesbreaker
- MXR Modified OD
- Xotic AC Boost
- Suhr Riot
* Any use of third party trademarks, logos, mentioned brand names, products and services is only referential and Overloud hereby disclaims any Sponsorship, Affiliation or Endorsement of or by any such third party.