Overloud Choptones Bogie Fill50 - TH-U Rig Library || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Overloud Dealer via ILIO.
Bogie Fill50 is the TH-U expansion library created by Choptones that recreates the sound of a Mesa Boogie Fillmore 50* with 6L6 power tubes.
Choptones Bogie Fill50. Bogie Fill50 is the TH-U expansion library created by Choptones that recreates the sound of a Mesa Boogie Fillmore 50* with 6L6 power tubes.
Come on, let's be honest! When you hear the name Mesa, you expect heavy and high gain tones for hard rock and metal guitars. But don't forget, a modified Princeton started it all! With that said, the Mesa Boogie Fillmore 50* takes classic US tones to a next level with high-quality, premium components that are now available in TH-U’s Rig Player. As always, Choptones captured this amp with a variety of settings to provide you pristine guitar tone.
The Bogie Fill50 library contains 96 rigs, captured using the following gear*:
- Mesa Boogie Fillmore 50 1x12 loaded with Celestion C90
- Mesa Boogie 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12M, V30
- Marshall 4x12 loaded with Celestion G1250
- Mesa Boogie 2x12 loaded with Celestion Creamback M65
- Mesa Boogie 2x12 loaded with Celestion C90
- Fender Bassman 1965 2x12 loaded with Fender Oxford 12T6
- Fender 1x12 loaded with Celestion V-Type
- Shure SM57, SM7, SM58
- Sennheiser e609, MD421, MD441
- Audix i5
- Royer R121
- Beyerdynamic M160, M201TG
- Audiotechnica AT2035
- Neumann KM184, U87
- Retrotube II
- MXR Modified OD
- MXR Joe Bonamassa Fet Driver
- MXR Distortion III
- Marshall Bluesbreaker
- Boss OD1
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- Paul Cochrane Timmy OD
- MI Crunch Box
* Any use of third party trademarks, logos, mentioned brand names, products and services is only referential and Overloud hereby disclaims any Sponsorship, Affiliation or Endorsement of or by any such third party.