Overloud Choptones Brit 1959 RR - TH-U Rig Library || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Overloud Dealer via ILIO.
The 1959 RR is a tribute to a timeless talent: the great Randy Rhoads. Brit 1959 RR Giant Pack is the TH-U expansion library, created by Choptones, that recreates the sound of a Marshall* 1959 RR Randy Rhoads* Signature head.
Brit 1959 RR Giant Pack is a TH-U expansion library, created by Choptones, that recreate the sound of a Marshall* 1959RR Randy Rhoads* Signature head.
The 1959 RR is a tribute to a timeless talent — the great Randy Rhoads. After visiting the Marshall factory, Rhoads was enthusiastic to order two 1959 stacks with a little, but dramatic modification which cascades the two halves of the first preamp tube (ECC83). This results in generating a lot more preamp distortion.
As in the Randy prototype, the 1959RR features this mod, giving you the classic 1959 tone with the high treble channel, and the modified tone using the normal channel.
The Brit 1959 RR contains 148 rigs, which have been captured using the following gear*:
- Marshall 4x12s loaded with Celestion G12C, Rola G12-80, G12M, V30, G12-50, G12K100, G12T75
- EVH 5150III 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12EVH
- Friedman 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12M
- Mesa Boogie 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Mesa Boogie 2x12 loaded with Celestion V-Type
- Marshall 2x12 loaded with Celestion G12M Blackback
- Shure SM57, SM58, SM7, Unidyne III
- Sennheiser MD421, e609
- Royer R121
- Audix i5
- Heil PR30
- Audiotechnica AT2035
- Beyerdynamic M160, M201TG
- Electrovoice Cardinal
- Neumann U87
- Grundig GDM121
- Retrotube II
- MXR Wylde OD
- MXR Berzerker OD
- MXR Modified OD
- MXR 5150 OD
- Maxon OD808
- Maxon OD808X
- Ibanez TS9
- Mesa Flux Drive
- Mesa Grid Slammer
- Seymour Duncan 805
- Protone Attack OD
- Marshall Bluesbreaker
- Boss SD1 TS808 Mod
- Boss HM2
- Klon Centaur
- Radial Hot British
- Digitech Bad Monkey
* Any use of third party trademarks, logos, mentioned brand names, products and services is only referential and Overloud hereby disclaims any Sponsorship, Affiliation or Endorsement of or by any such third party.