Overloud Choptones Carved Vai - TH-U Rig Library || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Overloud Dealer via ILIO.
Carved Vai is aTH-U expansion library, created by Choptones, that recreates the sound of a Carvin Legacy VL100* (Steve Vai* signature) head in the 6L6 voiced version.
After being a long time Carvin endorser since the 80s with the X100B amp, Steve Vai came out in '99 with his amazing signature Amp — the Carvin Legacy VL100. The 100W VL100 head delivers 100 watts in a dual-channel, all tube package with volume, bass, mid, treble and presence for each channel plus a master reverb. Great for sparkling cleans and soloing, this amp has a big, fat tone for rock and metal.
The Carved Vai library contains 46 rigs, which have been captured using the following gear*:
- Carvin 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Mesa Boogie 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Marshall 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12T75
- Engl 4x12 loaded with Celestion V60
- Neumann U87
- Sennheiser MD421, MD21
- Beyerdynamic M160
- MXR Wylde OD
- MXR Modified OD
- Mesa Grid Slammer
- Mesa Flux Drive
- Suhr Riot
- Ibanez TS9
- Marshall Bluesbreaker
* Any use of third party trademarks, logos, mentioned brand names, products and services is only referential and Overloud hereby disclaims any Sponsorship, Affiliation or Endorsement of or by any such third party.