Overloud Choptones Fend SRev - TH-U Rig Library || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Overloud Dealer via ILIO.
Fend SRev is a TH-U expansion library, created by Choptones, recreates the sound of a Fender Super Reverb*. This amp is a legendary American Reverb amp and the perfect choice for Funk, Rock and Blues players.
The Fender Super Reverb '65 Reissue* is a milestone of guitar amplification. A true vintage Super Reverb* is a jaw-dropping musical weapon, but it's very hard to find an authentic one from the 60's. In an effort to "re-vintage" this beauty, Choptones finely tuned their '65 Reissue* with old capacitors, transformers, and howling vintage 10" CTS speakers, turning it from a great amp to an amazing one. Now you can play and hear this vintage classic captured with the finest microphones and outboard components in your studio or on stage using the power of TH-U.
The Fend SRev library contains 96 rigs, which have been captured using the following gear*:
- Fender Super Reverb 4x10 loaded with Fender CTS
- Fender 1x12 loaded with Celestion Alnico Blue
- Fender 1x12 loaded with Jensen C12K
- Fender 2x12 loaded with Eminence Fender Special
- Fender 2x12 loaded with Oxford 12T6
- Vox 2x12 loaded with Celestion Alnico Blue
- Shure SM57, SM58, SM7
- Sennheiser e609, e906, MD421, MD441
- Beyerdynamic M160
- Royer R121
- Grundig GDM121
- AKG C414
- Neumann U87, TLM103, KM184
- Rode NT2 Mod47
- Audiotechnica AT2035
- Retrotube II
- Ibanez TS9
- Marshall Bluesbreaker
- Maxon OD808
- Suhr Kokoboost
- MXR Modified OD
* Any use of third party trademarks, logos, mentioned brand names, products and services is only referential and Overloud hereby disclaims any Sponsorship, Affiliation or Endorsement of or by any such third party.