Overloud Gem Echoson Delay Plug-In || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Overloud Dealer via ILIO.
ECHOSON is Overloud's recreation of a legendary Italian magnetic platter delay. Its unique tone helped define the Pink Floyd sound in the '70s. The original delay units were manufactured in the '60s and '70s by an Italian company. These are currently in high demand thanks to their unique tone, which adds more than a touch of personality to modern recordings. It's the secret weapon of many contemporary engineers and producers that use this delay on vocals, keyboards and drums to achieve a special tone.
- Hyper-realistic recreation of the original's lush and ethereal tone
- Independent control of each playback head
- Stereo operating mode with separate controls for the left and right
- Dual-mono, Stereo and Reverb modes allow wider soundscapes
- Adjustable disc speed to change delay time, with BPM sync option
- Built-in parametric equalizer
- User adjustable wow/flutter and electrical noise
- Multilevel undo-redo
- A/B Comparison
- Lots of presets designed in real mixing sessions
- Scribble Strips: take notes anywhere on the plugin panel
A Unique And Flexible Soundchain. While a normal tape echo's input signal was recorded to tape, this unit differed by recording the signal onto a circular spinning magnetic disc with four record and playback heads positioned around it. This mechanism allowed for a more stable transport than tape devices while providing a distinctive sound full of character. ECHOSON captures every nuance of the original machine's design.