Overloud Gem OTD-2 Delay Plug-In || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Overloud Dealer via ILIO.
The Overloud Tapped Delay is the recreation of a unique analog processor that delivers modulating tap delays along with sound widening effects. Six analog bucket-brigade delays can be individually switched and panned to create custom delay patterns.
Your New Secret Weapon! The Overloud Tapped Delay is the recreation of a unique analog processor that delivers modulating tap delays along with sound widening effects. Six analog bucket-brigade delays can be individually switched and panned to create custom delay patterns.
OTD-2 goes beyond the traditional delays and chorus allowing you to create unique modulations and greatly expand the stereo image. Design astonishing doubling effects on vocal tracks or add warmth and character to any source. Thanks to OTD-2's hyper-analog delay circuit, you can replicate the tone of legendary artists like Jimmie Vaughan and Allan Holdsworth.
- Faithful recreation of the original sound-widening tone
- 6-tap delay on each channel with independent panning control
- Stereo operating mode with separate Left-Right controls
- Dual-mono, Stereo and Reverb modes for wider soundscapes
- Extended delay time with BPM sync option
- User adjustable bucket-brigade tone coloration
- Dual LFO circuit with an adjustable sweep rate
- Multilevel undo-redo
- A/B Comparison
- Lots of presets designed in real mixing sessions
- Scribble Strips: Take notes anywhere on the plugin panel
How OTD-2 works
- 6 stereo bucket-brigade delay units can be independently panned to the left or right channel
- A dual LFO circuit modulates the delayed signal to create three-dimensional layering effects
- A flexible regeneration circuit adds sonic character by allowing flanging and creative resonances effects
- The delay taps can be set to a non-harmonic configuration for sound-widening and reverb-like tones, or evenly spaced to create rhythmic patterns
- The internal compander circuit adds a unique dynamic to the repetitions