Overloud TAF ET90 - SuperCabinet IR Library Plug-In || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Overloud Dealer through ILIO.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an upgrade / crossgrade product, which requires that you be a registered user of Overloud SuperCabinet, in order for your library to work for you. This library does *not* include SuperCabinet itself.
TAF ET90 - Supercab IR Library. TAF ET90 is the Supercab IR Library created by Andy from TheAmpFactory in his Orange Tree Studios HQ that captures Warehouse* ET90 speakers.
"This Speaker is one of the smoothest I think I played through, it's like butter. Normally playing with distorted tones can offer a harsh edge, but this sort of glosses over that. The upper mid-range is particularly pleasing in this one, but the low-end remains focused. It's great at that driving rock vibe." - Andy (TheAmpFactory)
- Speaker: Warehouse* ET90
- Origin: None
- Mic Pre: Great River MP2nV
- Pre-EQ: YES
- HPF/LPF: Active
The IRs have been captured using the following 14 microphones:
- AKG* C414
- Audix* i5
- Beyerdynamic* M160
- DPA* 4011
- Electrovoice* RE20
- Neumann* U47
- Neumann* U87
- Peluso* R14
- Royer* 121
- Sennheiser* MD421
- ShinyBox* 46MXL
- Shure* 545 SD
- Shure* SM7B
- Shure* SM57
- Sony* C800G
Every microphone was moved to four different horizontal positions (Cap, Cap Edge, Cone and Cone Edge) and two distances, for a total of eight IRs each.
MADE FOR THE SUPERCABINET. This library was created for the TH-U Supercabinet that allows you to:
- Graphically browse the IRs in the library
- Blend multiple IRs and create totally custom and huge stereo guitar tones
- Compose new cabinet tones with the unique Multiband mode
- Export your crafted IRs in .wav format for use with all major hardware modelers and software IR loaders
* Any use of third party trademarks, logos, mentioned brand names, products and services is only referential and Overloud hereby disclaims any Sponsorship, Affiliation or Endorsement of or by any such third party.