Overloud TH-U + Mark Studio 2 Guitar Bundle || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Overloud Dealer via ILIO.
TH-U (Custom Guitar Effects Suite). 239 Models, the world's largest collection into a single software, including:
- 89 guitar amplifiers and 4 bass amplifiers
- 50 guitar cabinets and 2 bass cabinets
- 77 pedal and rack effects
- 18 microphone models, with up to four mics on each cabinet
- More than 1000 presets covering all musical styles
- Randall®, DVmark®, Brunetti® and THD® authorized models approved by original manufacturers
- Amp Tweak technology, allows to mod the amplifiers by changing the preamp and poweramp tube models, as well as simulating the action of a variac
- Rig Player (with 20 factory rigs), allows to reproduce rig profiles created by sampling real setups using the R2M (Rig To Model) technology
- One entire preset bank dedicated to bass.
- 4th generation analog emulation technology, with proprietary nonlinear processing algorithm
- 3D, gap-less positioning of microphones and room simulation
- Advanced cabinet emulations with ReSPiRe 2 technology
- Built-in convolver to load external guitar cab IRs
- Flexible sound chain with split point for parallel processing
- Fully customizable MIDI control for live usage
- BREVERB and SpringAge based reverb effects
- Full compatibility with TH3 user presets
*TH-U includes all the same features found in TH1, TH2, and TH3, and builds upon its legendary status by adding authorized models of the highly-prized Randall®, DVmark®, Brunetti® and THD®, approved by original manufacturers, in addition to dozens of additional presets, pedals, cabinets, and other modeled elements.
Mark Studio 2 (Bass Amplification). What’s the smallest, most powerful bass amp in the world? The Mark Studio 2! This exciting software gives you six Markbass heads, nine Markbass cabinets and a rich pedalboard to complete your rig.
- Six top-tier Markbass amp models: TA501, R500, Classic 300, TTE500, Little Mark Tube and MoMark
- Nine Markbass cabinets: STD 151HR (rear-ported 1x15"), STD 152HR (rear-ported 2x15"), STD 104HR (rear-ported 1x15"), STD 104HF (front-ported 4x10"), STD 106HF (front-ported 6x10"), Classic 108 (sealed 8x10"), Traveler 121H(front-ported 1x12"), New York 804 (front-ported 4x8") and New York 122 (front-ported 2x12")
- Full pedalboard including: octave, envelope filter, bass chorus, distortion and compressor
- Choice of six microphones, plus a preset combination of two front microphones
- Faithful reproduction of every characteristic and nuance of Markbass amps and cabinets
- Ultra-flexible signal path makes it easy to balance the Direct (plug-in) input, Line Out (amp direct Out) and Mic Output levels