Pianoteq ANT. PETROF 275 Grand Piano || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Pianoteq Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
ANT. PETROF 275 grand piano, authorized by PETROF. ANT. PETROF 275 Concert Grand Piano is the PETROF company flagship, bringing the authority required for concert halls. It maintains the colourful, romantic and rounded tone which the PETROF instruments are praised for, thanks to first class materials. The instrument reflects the skills, care and innovatory spirit inherited ever since Antonín Petrof built his first grand piano in 1864.
The new pianos of premium brand ANT. PETROF were designed by the PETROF R&D Department, using an anechoic chamber for its acoustic measurements. The ANT. PETROF 275 concert grand piano includes several patented innovations, such as the newly designed solid maple bridges. The result is an exceptional bass and treble response, greater soundboard resonance, and a pure, singing tone. Moreover, its European solid spruce soundboard delivers PETROF’s characteristic romantic tone with a wide dynamic range. This physically modelled virtual instrument for Pianoteq 6 is authorized by PETROF and captures the characteristic PETROF sound with a range of presets offering a beautiful palette of timbres suitable for all kinds of music.
Requires Pianoteq 6.3 or Higher
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later, Windows 7 or later, Linux (x86 and ARM)
- Audio Units / VST / AAX / NKS compatible
Pianoteq 6 facilitates your workflow by adding compatibility with the VST3 format and the ARM architecture (Linux version only, for example on Raspberry Pi 3 boards). VST3 is the latest plug-in platform developed by Steinberg, and is supported by many audio hosts. Compatibility with the ARM architecture means that Pianoteq 6 can be used with RISC based CPU's used in smaller Linux based consumer electronic devices. Furthermore, since Pianoteq 6.1, the NKS (Native Kontrol Standard) extended plug-in format from Native Instruments is supported.
- Pianoteq is a physically modelled virtual instrument
- Optional instruments for purchase: upright, grand pianos, rock piano, electric pianos, harp, vibraphones, clavinet, celesta+glockenspiel, xylophone+marimba, steelpans
- Free instruments: KIViR historical instruments collection, bells and carillons.
- Unique adjustable physical parameters, such as unison width, octave stretching, hammer hardness, soundboard, string length, sympathetic resonance, duplex scale resonance.
- Progressive variation of the timbre (uses all the 127 MIDI velocities)
- Control of the dynamics in timbre and volume
- Polyphonic Aftertouch (particularly interesting for the clavichord)
- Realistic sympathetic resonances, including duplex scale
- Microtuning, supports Scala format *
- Adjustable mechanical noises (sampled or modelled)
- Built-in graphic equalizer
- Built-in graphic curve for key velocity, note-off and pedal
- Keyboard calibration assistant
- Ten types of pedals (that can be assigned to the four UI pedals): Sustain, Soft, Harmonic, Sostenuto, Super Sostenuto, Rattle, Buff Stop, Celeste, Pinch Harmonic, Glissando
- Progressive sustain pedal, allowing partial-pedal effects
- Convolution reverberations
- Effects: Tremolo, Wah, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Fuzz, Delay, Amp, Compressor, Mini-eq.
- Mallet bounce (note repetition)
- Instrument condition (mint to worn)
- Variable lid position *
- Five adjustable microphones *
- Multi channel - up to 5 channels *
- No quantization noise (32-bit internal computation)
- Renders high resolution MIDI formats CC#88 and Disklavier XP.
- Installs and loads in seconds
- Extremely small file size (less than 50 MB)
- Excellent for use on modern laptops
- Extended key range (105 keys = 8+2/3 octaves) for the grand pianos Steinway D and K2
(* in Standard and PRO versions)