PreSonus Ampire VST || We are authorized PreSonus Dealers. Please Verify our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
Ampire grows up and moves out. Ampire is PreSonus’ new State Space Modeled guitar amp/cab/stompbox simulator, included in Studio One Professional 4.6 and later. You get five new amplifier models, 16 cabinet emulations, and a pedalboard full of effects, and—in a first for PreSonus—we’ve made Ampire available for use in other DAWs in VST3, AAX, and AU formats! In short, Ampire has never sounded better, due in no small part to...
Ampire State Building. So what makes today’s Ampire so great? Well, this time around, the boys in Hamburg leveraged their expertise in State Space Modeling technology to create our amplifier and stompbox models. This same technology also powers our StudioLive Fat Channel plug-in emulations of the venerated compressor and EQ designs that keep eBay in business—while also ensuring that the nuanced, variable sonic character of analog survives its transition to the digital realm.
- Compatible with VST3, AudioUnit and AAX compatible host applications
- Compatible with Studio One 4.6 and higher. Prime and Artist (included in Professional)
- State Space modeled guitar amplifier/cab/stompbox plug-in
- Available in Studio One® Native Effects, VST3, AU, and AAX formats for use in your DAW of choice
- Five amplifier models suitable for everything from rock to roots reggae
- 16 diverse cabinet emulations recreate using Impulse Responses of vintage cabinets
- Pedalboard full of 13 effects, including 5 State Space models of classic stompboxes
- Separate Pedalboard plug-in also included
- Easy installation, authorization, and updates from PreSonus Hub plug-in manager application