PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 25th Anniversary Edition
2x2 USB Audio Interface
This convenient, portable, bus-powered USB 2.0 audio interface provides 2 combo mic/instrument inputs, 2 ¼-inch line-level outputs, and MIDI I/O, enabling you to record anywhere at up to 96 kHz. USB 2.0 bus-powered audio interface; ruggedly built; 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with high-performance, low-noise, high-headroom mic preamplifiers; up to 24-bit, 96 kHz recording; MIDI I/O; comes with Studio One Artist DAW software.
A great choice for mobile musicians, guitarists, and podcasters, the 2-in, 2-out AudioBox USB 96 audio interface is bus-powered, compact, ruggedly built, and works with virtually any PC or Mac recording software. It boasts two combo mic/instrument inputs with high-performance Class A mic preamplifiers, MIDI I/O, and professional-quality, 24-bit, 96 kHz converters. And it comes with PreSonus’ amazing Studio One Artist DAW software for Mac and Windows.
- Bus-powered USB 2.0 audio interface
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac® and Windows®
- 24-bit resolution, 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rates
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with high-performance, low-noise, high-headroom mic preamplifiers
- 2 balanced ¼-inch line-level outputs
- 48V phantom power
- MIDI I/O
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer
- Headphone jack with level control
- Includes Studio One® Artist DAW software and 6+ GB of third-party resources
- 1/3U rack-mountable