PSP Audioware 608 Multi-Delay || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized PSP Audioware Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
PSP 608 MD is perhaps the most fully featured delay plug-in available on the market (VST, AudioUnit, RTAS and AAX format for Mac OSX Universal Binary and VST, AAX and RTAS format for Windows). We have striven to offer you a creative tool that is not only functional, but inspiring. Each tap has selectable feedback, stereo image and position, delay time, multimode filter, modulation, drive/tape saturation, and reverb. Moreover, the feedback and drive can be placed at the beginning or end of the signal chain for even more sound design options! The modulation section consists of both an LFO and Envelope follower, and the tape saturation algorithm is taken from our renowned mastering processors. And of course all this can be done at any bit depth and sample rate up to 24-bit, 192kHz, and be fully automated via MIDI and any host sequencer.
- Up to 8 seconds of delay time per channel
- Continuous control over the delay time in milliseconds and/or chosen quantize note
- Three operation modes: Multidelay, in which each tap has its own feedback buffer; Multitap, in which the Master Feedback operates on one (user selectable) tap; and MultiFB, where switches the tap off not switch the feedback signal off
- Each tap included independent adjustment of the following: gain, stereo field width and balance, delay time, filtering, modulation, saturation simulation and reverberation
- Each tap can choose between multiple quadruple biquadratic filter types, including: Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass, PEAK filter and four Shelf filters
- Modulation section (LFO and envelope follower) offer adjustable modulation depth of 3 octaves, and can be selected for filter cutoff
- Tape saturation simulation with adjustable gain based on the algorithm used in our mastering processors
- Filtering module in feedback includes LP, BP, HP filter (either State Variable Filter or Biquad) with adjustable cutoff and resonance
- Vintage reverberation module for faithful simulation of spring and plate reverbs
- Support for sample rates of up to 192kHz
- Host and MIDI automation of all processing