PSP Audioware oldTimer || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized PSP Audioware Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
PSP oldTimerME (Master Edition) installer includes two versions of the plug-in:
- PSP oldTimerME a vintage-style compressor designed for demanding track and program compression, limiting and mastering processing.
- PSP oldTimer a vintage-style compressor designed for track or program compression and limiting.
Our goal in developing these plug-ins has been to provide you with versatile compressors that offer detailed control and an exceptionally musical sound. PSP oldTimer plug-ins are not based on any specific hardware, rather they are inspired by vintage circuits and we designed them to emulate our favorite characteristics of such compressors.
PSP oldTimerME version of this compressor combines advanced features such as the option to process left, right, mid or side channel exclusively while being very simple to set up - which makes it hard to go wrong! In case of PSP oldTimer our goal was to provide a simple compressor that offers an exceptionally musical sound while requiring a minimum of tweaking. PSP oldTimer is so simple and so easy to use, that it's difficult to make it sound bad even at extreme settings! These compressors offer soft and smooth compression in most applications, however they may slightly color the sound with their tube emulation on transients when heavily driven internally by high compression values.
Both of them are part of our series Zero Latency Processing plug-ins; no additional latency is critical in many situations such as live monitoring and managing automation.
- High quality signal processing algorithms
- All internal processing done with 64 bit double precision floats.
- Option to process left, right, mid or side channel exclusively (ME version)
- 32 and 64 bit floating point audio streams supported
- ZERO samples of latency
- Up to 192kHz sample rates supported
- x64 support for Windows and Mac OSX systems
- Library of presets