Sample Fuel REVOLUTION-CRE8 || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Sample Fuel Dealer via ILIO.
PLEASE NOTE: Requires HALion Sonic SE 3.2.20 FREE, HALion Sonic 3.2.20 or HALion 6.2.1 or higher.
Intuitive and flexible with the focus on quick and easy workflow is the concept behind our CRE8 Engine. The main concept behind its design is to provide you with a "SIMPLE Page" that provides all the functionality you would reach for during composing or performing. Of course, there is an incredible amount of functionality and sound design capabilities contained in the additional pages we provide all with the same concept of being simple and intuitive.
REVOLUTION-CRE8 is our first Reversing Instrument Library that utilizes 2 different synthesis engines making it one of the most unique and capable reversing sample library instruments available anywhere. The approach when creating this instrument was not to be just a one-shot reverse library but to deliver a product that would be the most usable and unique reverse library on the market for the modern-day media composer. Our goal was not just to reverse the sample content and call it done, but to create an engine capable of creating reversing textures that you can loop, mangle, layer on top of one another or add to a granular texture. The program presets are interesting and unique enough to give your compositions new color and texture.
- DUAL LAYER REVERSING SAMPLE ENGINE.
- PHRASE LOOPING - Play any phrase with a length as short as a 8th note or as long as 8 Beats and it will loop in reverse automatically.
- NOTE VALUE KEY SWITCHING - Reversing Layers 1 and 2 can have their note values key switched independently in real-time. For example Layer 1 can be set to a Whole note while Layer 2 can be set to Half or Quarter notes creating complex and interesting reverse poly rhythms.
- GRANULAR ENGINE - Layer 3 provides a modern granular engine with up to 8 grain streams per oscillator to create complex rich and spacious structures. We utilize this layer to create beautiful pads that layer with the REVERSING Engine to create hybrid pads with reversing elements.
- 26 DIFFERENT INSTRUMENT SOURCES - We have sampled 26 different instruments with repeated note values of various lengths. This allows you to have chords or phrases repeating in note values of 16th, 8th, Quarter, Half, Whole, or 8 Beats (2 Whole Notes). The instruments are: Acoustic Guitar 12 String, Acoustic Guitar, Acoustic Guitar Harmonics, Auto Harp, Bass Guitar, Buzzy Synth, Celeste, Dirty Electric Guitar, Electric Guitar, Electric Guitar Harmonics, Electric Piano 1, Electric Piano 2, Feedback Wurli, Glockenspiel, Granular Bowl, Granular Glass, Granular Handbell, Grand Piano, Granular Piano, Harmonic Keys, Karimba (hybrid kalimba and marimba mixed), Mountain Dulcimer, Noisey Keys, Sine Waves, and Vibraphone.
- MIRROR-SLING SHOT PATCHES - All 26 instruments have patches that allow you to play them in a normal forward sound that then reverses back in a mirrored fashion.
- Presets have up to 3 Layers
- Load patches in up to 16 slots that can be used multi-timbral or layered by assigning patches to the same MIDI channel.
- 18 different insert effects.
- 61 Total effects via the aux channels.
- 8 Quick Control knobs to access the most common parameters for fast adjustments.
- Works with soft elicenser or USB.