SKB iSeries Utility Case (Cubed Foam) - 3i-3424-12BC (Wheels) - Waterproof Injection Molded
[Gulidwater Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer -- SKB -- in Anaheim, California. Their handling-time prior to shipment is generally about 1 to 3 business days. Please bear this in mind when ordering.]
The 3I-3424-12 Pro Audio Utility Case measures an impressive 34” Long x 24” Wide x 12” Deep, is molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, and features a gasketed, water and dust tight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage, and an automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) to assist with moisture control.
This iSeries size is another new size that is being produced on SKB’s Energy Saving Hydraulic Toggle Injection Molding System at SKB's manufacturing facility in Orange, California. This injection system is one of the largest and most efficient injection molding systems in the United States.
The 3I-3424-12 Pro Audio Utility Case with a cubed foam interior also features three protected hinges with stainless steel pins to provide lid stability, SKB’s “trigger release” latch system can be retrofitted with TSA recognized and accepted locks, an oversized double grip carrying handle to balance a heavy load, and comfortable Oversized snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles on each end for a two person carry or transport. The heavy-duty oversized handle and wide set double wheels offer the perfect solution to comfortable transport of pro audio equipment, cables, hardware, drums or drum accessories.
- Cubed foam interior for customization
- Oversized heavy-duty handles and wide-set double wheels
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Molded-in hinges
- Patented "trigger release" TSA Locking Latch system
- TSA recognized and accepted locks can be retrofitted
- Stainless steel locking loops for customer supplied lock
- Interior Length: 34.50 in
- Interior Width: 24.50 in
- Interior Depth: 12.75 in
- Interior Cu. Volume: 6.24 cu ft
- Exterior Length: 37.44 in
- Exterior Width: 27.04 in
- Exterior Depth: 13.62 in
- Carton Length: 38.50 in
- Carton Width: 27.50 in
- Carton Depth: 14.25 in
- Lid Depth: 2 in
- Base Depth: 10.75 in
- Carton Cubic Volume: 8.73 cu ft
- Product Weight: 39.50 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 43.00 lb.