Sonarworks SoundID Speakers & Headphones Upgrade from Reference 4 Studio || Your Software Digital Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Sonarworks SoundID Dealer through the Xchange Market. Please Visit the Xchange Market to Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an upgrade / crossgrade product, which requires that you be a registered user of a qualifying product, in order for it to work for you.
Speaker and Headphone Calibration for Accurate Monitoring. SoundID Reference software delivers accurate studio reference sound on your speakers.
Full Confidence in Sound. SoundID Reference software calibrates your speakers and studio headphones, so you can trust that every mix will translate.
Why is Speaker Calibration Important? Speaker calibration with SoundID Reference removes unwanted sound coloration and delivers accurate studio reference sound across your speakers and headphones. As a result you hear every detail across the frequency response spectrum and can trust every mixing decision you make.
- Mix With Confidence. Stop second-guessing yourself and trust every decision.
- Reference Standard. The only market solution providing ultimate accuracy for consistent reference sound between your speakers and headphones.
- Perfect Translation. Create music that sounds great on phones, laptops, earbuds, or wherever else its played.
- Improved Collaboration. Get only relevant feedback by working on the same reference sound regardless of distance or the gear you have.
- Work From Anywhere. Seamlessly switch between speakers, headphones, and rooms. You’ll hear a flat, consistent sound wherever you go.
- Finish Tracks Faster. Make better decisions and spend less time fixing mistakes.
Setting up SoundID Reference for Speakers in 3 Easy Steps.
- Start With Acoustic Treatment.
- Proceed With the Measurement process. After installing the software you can proceed with your speaker calibration. Speaker calibration requires a measurement microphone — you can buy one from us or use your own. The measurement process takes only 15 minutes.
- Finish your Setup. After measurement is completed, save your speaker profile and apply correction using the plugin in your favorite DAW or use the SoundID Reference app to correct sound from any source on your computer.
SoundID Reference is not a substitute for acoustic treatment. We highly recommend treating your room before calibrating your speakers
What is SoundID Reference? Accurate Reference Sound For Perfect Translation. The main purpose of great sound translation is delivering the artist’s exact intent to the listener. SoundID Reference delivers consistently accurate studio reference sound across all speakers and headphones so you can mix with confidence and make music that sounds great everywhere.
Take Control of Your Listening Environment With Our Key Features.
- DAW Plugin and Systemwide Calibration. Works in all major DAWs as a plugin and as a standalone Systemwide app calibrating audio across your entire system.
- Custom Target. Make custom adjustments to the target curve in real time and manually select the frequency range that the calibration will be applied to.
- 3 Filter Modes. Select between different filter processing modes - zero latency for live tracking, mixed or linear phase delivering ultimate audio clarity.
- Translation Check. Access a library of 20 predefined simulations that will allow to check the mix in different listening environments.