SonuScore Origins Vol. 7 - Tar & Chonguri || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized SonuScore Dealer via Best Service B2B. There, You Can Find Us Among Their Authorized Resellers.
PLEASE NOTE: Kontakt (Full required) - not compatible with FREE Kontakt Player!
Sonuscore - Origins Vol.7 - Tar & Chonguri -Tar and Chonguri are two incredibly beautiful eastern string instruments. United, they form the perfect couple for our new Origins Vol. 7. Both are amazingly complementing each other’s tonal colors and allow a huge variety of timbres.
- The Tar’s steel strings are plugged with a plectrum, resulting in a very pure and definite sound. Marvelously reflecting the legendary Persian culture, where the tar is present since hundreds of years.
- The Chonguri with its tender silk strings however adds warmth, depth and richness to their joint timbre. An ode to the enchanting Georgian landscapes, where the instrument originates from.
Played together they merge into a completely new and powerful instrument. Origins Vol. 7: Tar and Chonguri unite best of both worlds just at your fingertips. Taking your listeners on an exciting and manifold journey to the far east.
- Best Practice Tip: For this duo, the Multi-Arpeggio-Designer (MAD) gives a wonderful performance when playing chords, melodies or progressions on your keyboard.
- Example: Play the accented, percussive sequences with the tar, add the light warm touch of the Chonguri, let both instruments playfully mingle. Especially the tar offers a wide variety of effects from percussive timbres to ambient pads and more! Round them up using the more “empowering” and melodious Chonguri.
- Presets: This Journey to the East is instantly accessible via handcrafted, fully customizable presets, in both the musical and tonal color category.
- Customize: With a focus on user-friendliness, “Tar and Chonguri” gives you everything you need to take every listener to a journey to the far east. Dig deeper and tweak the instrument to your heart’s content.
Colors Menu. The 12 individual color-presets provide even more possibilities to sculpt your sound. All colors are radically different in character and incorporate various effect settings and multiple impulse responses. While each MAD-Preset has an assigned color preset, you can combine everything at will, resulting in over 1000 predefined combinations.
Multi-Apreggio-Designer. The Multi-Arpeggio-Designer is the centerpiece of every „Origins“-instrument. Two fully customizable arpeggiators create interlocking patterns and broad soundscapes by combining the unique timbres of the two instruments. The engine is designed to convey a musically meaningful, human performance, instead of a computer randomly aligning notes. Load up one of 80+ inspiring presets or create your own arpeggios in as much detail as you like. The MAD provides a variety of different features and controls to realize your musical vision.
Copy Arpeggio Designs between different Origin Instruments. You created your own ingenious arpeggio design and want to use it with another ORIGINS product? Simply copy and paste your design to use it on-the-fly in any other instrument of the ORIGINS series.
- Two individually playable instruments
- Innovative Multi-Arpeggio-Designer (MAD)
- 80 rhythm presets
- 12 unique color settings
- Full customization of all control
Requires a FULL version of Native Instruments' KONTAKT Version 5.8.1 or higher