Steven Slate Drums 5 || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Steven Slate Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
- All New User Interface Built from the Ground Up
- New Master Volume Engine Control
- New SSD5 Physically Modeled Drum Playback Algorithm
- Deluxe 2 Drum Library Adds 50 New Instruments
- 77 Snares, 84 Kicks, 58 Toms
- 11 Hi-Hats, 14 Crashes, 6 Rides, 4 Splashes, 3 Chinas
- 9 Percussion Instruments (1 Clap, 1 Tambourine, 1 Cowbell)
- 4 Sound Effect Instruments
- Analog Processed and Unprocessed Samples
- Famous “Artist Modeled” Kits
- Drumkit or Pad Cells View Allows Up To 32 Drum Instruments
- Completely Reworked Routing/Mapping System
- macOS Support in AAX/VST/AU Formats
- Windows Support in AAX/VST Formats
EASY EDITING - SSD5 makes editing your kits a breeze. Select individual drums, customize the mics and routing, choose your MIDI maps, customize your velocity and dynamic curves for each drums, and build your custom tone exactly as you want it.
MIX IT - SSD5’s mixer allows you to get the perfect mix of your drums, with easy access to ambient room mics and close mics. It allows you to easily route your drums discretely to your DAW so you can use your favorite plugins to get the ultimate drum tone. We also added a new master volume control to the entire plugin.
MAP IT - Customize your MIDI Map with SSD5’s completely reworked MIDI MAP converter. Everything in a kit preset is easily mappable and re-mappable plus you can quickly load mapping presets.
LICENSING - SSD5 licensing supports iLok Dongle or Machine ID.