TAL Software TAL BassLine-101 Virtual Synthesizer Plug-In || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized TAL Software Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
TAL-BassLine-101 is a monophonic bass synthesizer and a very accurate emulation of the popular SH 101. The GUI is intuitive and easy to use. It produces the raw sound you know from analogue devices without any effects.
TAL-BassLine-101 is a monophonic bass synthesizer and a very accurate emulation of the popular SH 101. The GUI is intuitive and easy to use. It produces the raw sound you know from analogue devices without any effects. Its 24dB zero feedback delay low pass filter has a very smooth and authentic sound without any digital artifacts, especially designed and calibrated for extreme settings. It sounds even smooth with a lot resonance and a high oscillator pitch where most emulations fail. Details as envelope transitions between overlapping notes are carefully modeled. The oscillators do not use any samples. TAL-BassLine-101 generates all wave-forms in real time. Filter-FM allows it to choose an oscillator waveform as modulation source for the filter cutoff. This additional feature can be used to create a wide range of new sounds.
- Self-resonating zero feedback delay filter (24dB LP).
- Filter-FM modulation.
- Calibrated and tuned after our hardware device.
- Midi learn / automation for all controls.
- Alias free oscillators for an authentic sound also @ 44'100Hz sampling rate.
- Arpeggiator with different sync modes (host, midi clock, not on).
- Original (RC) and linear portamento mode.
- Built in arpeggiator with some additional modes.
- Powerful step sequencer with up to 96 steps and recording option.
- 6 voice poly mode.
- Sequencer MIDI export with drag and drop.
- Sequencer / arpeggiator MIDI out for VSTi version.
- De-Clicker mode for slower envelopes :/
- More than 300 presets.
- Microtuning support (tun file import and MTS Client).
- All sample rates supported.