u-he Ace || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized u-he Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
ACE: Any Cable Everywhere. Compact, clear, a careful selection of modules and semi-modular architecture makes ACE easy to learn. Simple but not simplistic. Compact but not limited. Clear but definitely not underpowered. With the ability to connect any output into any input, ACE is a powerful synth with tools and features ready for beginners or seasoned users.
- Semi-modular architecture (with default routing)
- Oscillators include pulse width modulation (PWM), sync, internal ring and cross modulation (FM)
- Polyphonic (up to 16 voices), duophonic or monophonic (retriggered or legato)
- Powerful glide options: constant rate or constant time, percentage range control, per-oscillator offset
- Up to 8 voice unison (stack) with +/−2 octave individual detuning
- 2 multimode analogue-style filters
- 2 ADSR envelopes with fall/rise, snap, singing option for authentic analogue-style voice triggering
- 2 LFOs with 0Hz to 20kHz frequency range (can be used as VCOs)
- 2 multiplex modules for signal mixing / crossfading, ring modulation, amplitude modulation etc.
- 1 syncable and loopable ramp generator
- Mixer with modulation inputs
- MIDI modulation and performance: wheels, velocity, pressure, key follow, gate, 2 user-definable MIDI CC
- Circuit bending options: slop, crosstalk, oscillator cap failure
- 3 effects: chorus/phaser (4 types), delay (7 fixed options), bass and treble controls
- Multichannel MIDI support
- Resizable UI from 70% to 200%
- Over 920 factory presets