Universal Audio Volt 476P Audio Interface (USB)
Get $448 in UAD Plug-Ins Free with Select Volt USB Interfaces. || Now is the best time to upgrade your home studio with legendary sound from Universal Audio. For a limited time, get $448 in premium UAD plug-ins from Teletronix® and Universal Audio free with select Volt USB audio interfaces.
- Teletronix® LA-2A Classic
- Leveler Collection
- Teletronix LA-2A Gray
- Teletronix LA-2A Silver
- Teletronix LA-2
- Pure Plate Reverb
Record Big Projects with Pro Sound. Volt 476P is the perfect USB audio interface for creative collaborators who want to easily record larger audio projects with legendary studio sound. Plug right into your Mac, PC, iPad, or iPhone and Volt just shows up, ready to capture your inspiration with professional sound, courtesy of Universal Audio.
- Create legendary-sounding music productions, livestreams, and podcasts on Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Record your voice or guitar with album-ready sound using Vintage Mic Preamp mode
- Add clarity and punch to vocals, instruments, and other sources with an analog compressor based on UA’s renowned 1176
- Build your desktop production studio around a stylish interface, built to withstand years of home and mobile recording
Collaborate with Best-in-Class Audio Quality. From the team that brought you the game‑changing Apollo interface, Volt 476P delivers superior studio sound quality for projects that require more inputs, with more character and tone than any USB interface in its class.
Capture Legendary Tones with Vintage Mic Preamp Mode. Few sounds can compare to a vintage Universal Audio 610 tube preamp, the same preamp used to record everyone from Ray Charles to Van Halen. Volt 476P gives you the rich, full sound of this iconic UA preamp, thanks to its built‑in tube emulation circuitry, a UA exclusive.
Easy In, Easy Out. Volt 476P gives you 4 analog preamp inputs — simply plug your mics, guitars, or synths into the front panel. Then connect your speakers or headphones to monitor your audio with no latency. With Volt, you’ll be creating like a pro, fast.
iPad & iPhone Ready. Traveling light? Plug Volt 476P into your iPad or iPhone, and you can easily create beats and samples, record your band’s rehearsals, and edit songs anywhere.* (*Requires external Volt power supply and an Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (except iPads with USB‑C).)
Included Software for Mac & PC. Offering a powerful DAW, vintage guitar and bass amps, industry-leading virtual instruments, and much more, Volt gives you everything you need to start producing music, podcasts, and livestreams, right out of the box.
- Ableton Live 11 Lite
- Marshall Plexi Classic Amp Bundle by Softube. Create with an expertly modeled version of the iconic British amp that invented the sound of rock. Plus, shape your tones further with the included Softube Time & Tone Bundle, featuring additional reverb, delay, compression, and saturation plug-ins.
- Ableton Live 11 Lite. Packed with all the effects, instruments, and features you need to make professional music productions, Live is fast, fluid, and flexible software for music creation and performance.
- Melodyne Essential by Celemony. Easily correct the pitch of recordings and samples with quick, intelligent note-based processing, and tune vocal and instrument tracks for more professional-sounding recordings and mixes.
- Ampeg® SVT-VR Classic Bass Bundle by Plugin Alliance. Get all the massive, earth-shaking tube tone of Ampeg’s iconic bass amp. Plus, use the bx_tuner for quick tuning and the powerful bx_masterdesk plug‑in to add the final touch to any source.
- LX480 Essentials by Relab Development. Add lush dimension and ambience with Relab's expert model of this classic '80s digital reverb unit. You can also add complex delay and modulation textures for space and movement to your tracks.
- Virtual Drummer DEEP by UJAM. From classic soul and funk rhythms of the ‘60s and ‘70s to contemporary pop and rock styles, DEEP sports UJAM’s dynamic "round-robin" algorithm, giving you drum tracks that sound like the real thing.
- Virtual Bassist DANDY by UJAM. Get classic flatwound bass sounds for soul, pop, blues, and rock tracks with UJAM's custom-made DSP algorithms. DANDY automatically follows the key and chord you play, intelligently selecting musical bass articulations to make your tracks shine.
- LABS by Spitfire Audio. Delivering on-the-spot inspiration for music productions, soundtracks, and podcasts, LABS is a curated virtual instrument library that features strings, pianos, percussion, synths, guitars, and more.
- Desktop 4-in/4-out USB audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Vintage Mic Preamp mode for recording your voice or guitar with the rich, full sound of an iconic UA tube preamp
- 76 Compressor adds clarity and punch to vocals, instruments, and other sources with analog circuit based on UA's renowned 1176
- Extended 30-day free trial to UAD Spark offers an ever-expanding library of world-class plug-ins and instruments for a low monthly price
- Dual studio-quality headphone amplifiers for loud, clear monitoring
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Direct Monitoring for latency-free recording
- Stylish, rugged construction built to withstand years of use
- 1-in/1-out MIDI connection
- USB-C to USB-A cable included