WaveArts Power Suite 6 || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Wave Arts Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
Power Suite. A New Standard in Plug-Ins. Our critically acclaimed audio plug-ins are now the top of their class, featuring outstanding sound quality, exceptional CPU efficiency, stunning visual interface design, world class customer support, and tremendous value for the money.
Covering the essential aspects of sound design, our critically acclaimed audio plug-ins feature outstanding sound quality, exceptional CPU efficiency, stunning visual interface design, world class customer support, and tremendous value for the money.
Power Suite 6 plug-ins run within most MacOS (AU/VST3/AAX) or Windows (VST3/AAX) based music production or audio editing application.
Power Suite consists of the following plug-ins:
- TrackPlug 6 – The ultimate channel strip plug-in
- MasterVerb 6 – Silky smooth multi-algorithm reverb
- FinalPlug 6 – Professional peak limiter and volume maximizer
- MultiDynamics 6 – Powerful multi-band dynamics control
- Panorama 6 – Go beyond the limitations of conventional stereo, without using a surround system!
- Up to 6 independent bands
- Proprietary crossover filter network eliminates amplitude distortion between bands
- 6 dB/oct, 18 dB/oct and 30 dB/oct crossovers
- Full featured compressor or expander/gate per band
- Dynamics controls per band: Lo Gain, Thresh, Hi Gain, Ratio, Attack, Release, Knee
- Per band and All band control editing
- Clean (for transparent sound) and vintage (for analog colorization and warmth) dynamics modes (AU, VST, MAS, DX, RTAS)
- Per band Bypass, Solo and Mute controls
- Comprehensive visualization of input levels and dynamic EQ response
- Adjustable lookahead
- No latency if lookahead is off
- Latency compensation via compatible hosts
- Up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Mono or stereo