WesAudio PROMETHEUS Passive EQ (500 Series)
_PROMETHEUS is fully analog passive EQ with +24dBu of headroom. It features Pultec-style warm sound with a lot of innovative improvements. Its modern approach to design allows instant recall of your classic vibe through very flexible plugin available in most common formats. _PROMETHEUS as all ng500 products, integrates with your DAW environment via front panel USB socket or _TITAN chassis.
INNOVATIVE DESGIN with fully ANALOG CIRCUIT
_PROMETHEUS is fully analog equalizer with +24 dBu of headroom.
- Low section with boost and cut, frequencies: 20, 30, 60, 100, 120, 250 Hz.
- High boost section with following frequencies – 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 16 kHz.
- High cut section with following frequencies – 4, 8, 12, 20 kHz.
PASSIVE DESIGN based on ANALOG inductor!
STEREO / DUAL MONO / MID-SIDE operation modes. _PROMETHEUS can work in 3 different modes, including MS, which makes it perfect solution for multiple applications!
OUTPUT CONTROL. POST-EQ OUTPUT control for better flexibility!
HARDWARE A/B. Even using _PROMETHEUS as pure analog signal processor you can easily switch between two parallel settings with a magic of a simple button.
THD – ADD COLOR TO YOUR MIXES. THD stands for “Total harmonic distortion” and it allows to saturate your signal with beautiful analog color.
FLEXIBLE DAW / LIVE PLUG-IN control for instant recall.
- Stereo plugin which handles all modes of operation – Stereo/Dual Mono/Mid-Side
- Mono plugin where two separate instances can connect to same hardware managing each channel separately
- IN/OUT metering with clip detection
- Plugin comes in AAX/AAX DSP/VST3/VST2/AU
- +24dBu of headroom
- Stereo / Dual mono / Mid/Side operation mode
- Passive equalizer (Pultec-style) design based on inductors
- Low frequency boost/cut – 20, 30, 60, 100, 120, 250 Hz.
- High frequency boost – 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 16 kHz.
- High frequency cut – 4, 8, 12, 20 KHZ.
- Analog inductor
- Proprietary THD implementation
- Flexible DAW/Live plug-in control for instant recall
- 6 touch sensitive encoders allows to record automation
- True bypass
- In and OUT metering with clip detection
- A/B compare feature
- Frequency response: 10Hz-150kHz (-2dB)
- THD+N < 0.01% (1kHz,0dBu)
- Input impedance: 10kohm
- Output impedance: <100ohm
- Max signal level: +24dBu
- Crosstalk: < -100dB
- THD (MID switch): 1%
- THD (HIGH switch): 2.5%
- Power consumption: 70mA per rail
- Dimensions: 76x133x158mm
- Warranty: 2 years