Behringer 112 Dual VCO Eurorack Module
Legendary Analog Dual VCO Module for Eurorack
- Amazing Dual VCO module from the '80s
- Authentic reproduction of original System 100M* circuitry
- Each VCO features 3 selectable waveforms: triangle, sawtooth and square with PWM
- PWM can be simultaneously controlled manually and via external CV input
- Each VCO offers pitch and range controls, 2 audio outputs and 3 CV inputs
- VCOs can be synced via strong and weak sync modes for accurate phase locking
- 18 controls and switches give you real-time access to all important parameters
- Eurorack specs: 16 HP, 130 mA +12 V, 70 mA -12V
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The 80s was the golden age of electronic music. Synthesizers were at their prime and almost every hit song and movie soundtrack at that time had a synth in one form or another. Modular synths have become more and more popular with professionals and enthusiasts over the years and they’re about to get even better.
This is the Behringer System 100 112 DUAL VCO Module. An authentic reproduction of the original “System 100M” circuitry from the 80s that can fit in a standard Eurorack case. The best part? It’s at a very affordable price. Mix the 112 DUAL VCO in with your existing rig or start your modular synth journey from here. Either way you’re sure to have a lot of fun.