Behringer 305 Equalizer Mixer Eurorack Module
Legendary Analog Parametric EQ, Mixer and Output Module for Eurorack
- Combination of amazing parametric EQ, mixer/oscillator and headphone amplifier module from the early '80s
- Authentic reproduction of original "System 100M*" circuitry
- 4-channel EQ section with level, bandwidth and frequency controls plus direct out for maximum flexibility
- 4-input mono mixer with pan and 2 adjustable mono/stereo master outputs
- Tuning oscillator with 3 selectable frequencies (200/400/800 Hz) and level control
- Independent headphone output with level control
- Bypass switch for quick comparison of EQ signals
- 25 controls give you real-time access to all important parameters
- Eurorack specs: 20 HP, 120 mA +12 V, 100 mA -12 V
The 80s was the golden age of electronic music. Synthesizers were at their prime and almost every hit song and movie soundtrack at that time had a synth in one form or another. Modular synths have become more and more popular with professionals and enthusiasts over the years and they’re about to get even better.
This is the Behringer System 100 305 EQ/MIXER/OUTPUT Module. A parametric EQ, mixer/oscillator and headphone amp combo that’s an authentic reproduction of the original “System 100M” circuitry from the 80s that can fit in a standard Eurorack case. The best part? It’s at a very affordable price! Mix the 305 in with your existing rig or start your modular synth journey from here. Either way you’re sure to have a lot of fun!
The 305 allows for maximum tone shaping with its 4-channel EQ section complete with level, bandwidth and frequency controls that span a wide frequency spectrum from 20 Hz all the way up to 20 kHz. Using the two outputs of this section, you can then patch signals to two different modules for some extra modulation and waveform sculpting possibilities and even switch between EQ’d and Bypass modes for a quick comparison.